Triangle Sportex TSH11

The Triangle Sportex TSH11 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 53,675 miles driven.

The Sportex TSH11 is ranked 57th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

2018 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable dry handling.
  • Negative - Poor dry and wet braking, poor balance during emergency maneuvers.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle Sportex TSH11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle Sportex TSH11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Triangle Sportex TSH11 Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Jaguar xf premium luxury (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I have these on my Jaguar XF and despite my fears of these being ditch finders I have been pleasantly surprised, an excellent all round tyre that is available for next to nothing because of brand snobbery.
I drive my car pretty hard and have 255 bhp and a shed load of torque going through the rear wheels and they have proven to be perfectly acceptable in all conditions, yes I can make the rear end step out in the wet, but I could also do that with the previous Dunlops which were 5 times more expensive.
Give these a go, you will be surprised, I was. Unbelievable value for money.
70 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016
Given 37% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Great when fresh and new -however terrible in the wet bordering “ditchfinder” status
Not good when you have a family - pay a little more and have peace of mind
21 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2019
Given 77% while driving a BMW 118d (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Great budget tyre.
I had these put on for an MOT on my BMW 118d. They were a random budget tyre i have been pleasantly surprised with them. They have worn extremely well and have been every bit as good as my pirelli and goodyear tyres previous.
For value for money i would certainly recommend these.
17 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2017
Have you driven on the Triangle Sportex TSH11 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Triangle Sportex TSH11? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Triangle Sportex TSH11 >

Latest Triangle Sportex TSH11 Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Mazda Mazda 3, 2.3 (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Old tyre was Goodyear engle F1. Everything is great. On a budget now. Try this triangle sportex tyre Half price of the Goodyear tyre. Driving for more than two years on this tyre no problem as yet. Open road country road. Rain or shine. It a ok tyre for the price. Not bad for a chep type. I don't think it will be any cheaper for longer. The quality is getting better than or the same as the top brand tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2021
Given 80% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLS 350 (255/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 30 average miles
Pleasantly surprised, these tyres were slated but seem to be pretty good for price paid, gripped good in the wet on a 265bhp Mercedes cls good cornering grip, early days but so far so good.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2021
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 86% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
very good tires on all kinds of roads good grip, which is very reassuring.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2021
Mazda (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5 spirited miles
Always use Goodyear. But try this triangle tyre tsh11. On a budget. Not a bad tyre after all. Push hard in wet and dry. No different in performance. But the price is half. Excellence.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
Ford (235/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
just replaced some michelin pilot sports 4 which in less than 3 years the tread was peeling off in blocks
had these triangles on the rear of the car when i bought it , and thought they were a good looking tyre , bought 2 more for the front , great grip in dry and wet, i feel they are quieter than the michelins , the car sits lovely and smoothly on the road , highly recommended , bought 2 tyres for the price of 2/3rds of one of a premium brand
you really can't go wrong , lovely tread , great value , quiet , smooth !
3 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI (215/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 40 miles
New rims came with a set of triangles that were trashed, replaced them with the sportex, value for money is excellent. Handle very well, wheel spin in the wet but even my pirellis did that. All round they are the best value I can find
5 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Skoda Superb MK3 (2015 Present) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Always used Yokohama, Dunlop etc.
Got a New car and wanted Just some cheap tires.

Not bad for a cheap tire. Feels allright in all sorts of weather. Not a tyre you push to the edge but ok for a family racer.

1 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2019
Given 51% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TCDI (215/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
Fitted 4 of these new tyres. They were average in wet and dry when first bought. I gave them an aggressive testing when first fitted to learn their performance and limits/safety and the results were average in all areas. I thought I had made a smart choice between safety and cost. As they wore they became very slippery in the wet, the tyres felt a lot harder to touch and both dry and wet handling were not as good. road noise was noticeable at the end of life but not loud. I replaced the front tyres with Cooper Zeon Cs8's which are A rated in wet and the car was very dangerous oversteering in wet AND dry. The premium tyres really showed the marked difference in cheap chineese rubber and better brands. Changed the last 2 tyres out early due to safety reasons. Choose Goodyear Efficent Grip Performance.Would never buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I usually go for a mid-range tyre, but on this occasion the family runabout needed a set of new tyres and the price was right at my local tyre depot for these Triangle Sportex TSH11.
I didn't expect much given the price and the country of origin, but after about 500 miles I can say that I am very impressed with this tyre. Dry grip is excellent, and wet grip too.
Being a low powered fiesta it is hard to say in general terms where the limit of grip is, but I have pushed the car hard around country bends and when merging onto motorways on twisty slip roads and I have yet to feel the car lose grip. This is different to previous budget tyres that were fitted to this car which would often spin the wheels when taking a sharp turn from stationary! No issues with the comfort of these tyres, while at the same time handling and the steering feel are retained.
Time will tell how well these tyres wear - but for the moment, very impressed!
3 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (265/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I have a mercedes e250cdi amg w212 2009.. iv always put on marshal tyres, the dealer said they were midrange infact thy were not.... with budgets and midrange i always got a fishtail wobble from the rear wen goin over bumps... mechanics cudnt find anything wrong with my car... after many years i changed dealers an i said to him give me good midrange tyres he gave me triangle tsh11 the car drives so good an the fishtail wobbles has gone... im the happiest man alive .. excellent tyres if u hav a mid large saloon brilliant tyres
12 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2017