Hankook Dynapro HP2

The Hankook Dynapro HP2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 66,132 miles driven.

The Dynapro HP2 is ranked 24th of 26 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Dynapro HP2

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Dynapro HP2

Questions and Answers for the Hankook Dynapro HP2

2016-07-23 - What's the recommended psi for this tire??

There isn't a tyre pressure specific to the Dynapro HP2. The tyre pressures should always be set to the vehicle's recommended pressures for the load you are carrying, which can usually be found on a sticker in the driver's door shut, or the vehicle handbook.

Top 3 Hankook Dynapro HP2 Reviews

Given 50% while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12 average miles
I have the Hankook HP2 tires and would never ever recommend them on an SUV to anyone! I told my salesperson exactly what kind of vehicle I wanted for winter, knowing I didn't plan to buy tires for a brand new AWD vehicle I thought I would be good. They have let me down so many times and I'm so disappointed!
Helpful 153 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2016
Given 87% while driving a Ford Kuga (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
On a ford kuga 4 x4 performs well in all circumstances including towing a caravan. Good wear rate 8mm new 5 mm after 20 k.
Helpful 15 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Tyres are good on ICe, but not so good on snow. Great milage with them. I have a 1600 TD with DSG 7speed autotrans and I have gotten between 44.5 in town-70MPG on the road, Combined average 50-51MPG. Great roadability, great in rain, speed. After 5000 miles, tyres tend to slip a bit at times, but normally grip the road very well. I have had them on 8K miles and thread is more than 2.5mm. Tyres wear excellent. I would buy them again, but iffy when it comes to snow. I have all season, mud and snow tyres.
Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2014
Have you driven on the Hankook Dynapro HP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hankook Dynapro HP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hankook Dynapro HP2 >

Latest Hankook Dynapro HP2 Reviews

Given 44% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
Dire in the wet
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2022
Given 61% while driving a Kia Motors sorento (235/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
The tires were on the truck originally, after 12,000 km (8000 miles) it remains 7/32 and new they have 10.7 / 32 so wear quickly. I changed to 4 Michelin Premier LTX and the comfort and handling are really superior with the new Michelins.
For the speed of wear, time will tell me.
Helpful 8 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2017
Want to know what the BEST AT tires are? Watch below!