Laufenn G Fit AS

The Laufenn G Fit AS is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 35,060 miles driven.

The G Fit AS is ranked 37th of 50 All Season Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Laufenn G Fit AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Laufenn G Fit AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Laufenn G Fit AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Laufenn G Fit AS tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Laufenn G Fit AS? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Laufenn G Fit AS >

Latest Laufenn G Fit AS Reviews

Given 39% while driving a Lexus ES 330 (215/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 60 spirited miles
I got a full set of these tires back in May 2018. By Nov 2018, I have already had to replace a tire. I feel as though these tires are cheap and they look cheap. I didn’t pick these tires out. They were paid for by my Mother in law and selected by her because they were the cheapest. I have never had to replace a brand new tire that quickly in my life. I do not recommend these tires to anyone unless you are in financial ruin and desperately need a set of tires. But be prepared to replace them soon afterwards. The only good thing I can say about these tires is that they did drive smoothly the first couple of months and then it steadily got tougher and bumpier add the days wore on.
20 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2018
Given 75% while driving a Toyota Sienna (205/70 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Just installed the G Fit AS to my Toyota Sienna which was previously using Hankook Optimo. Very reasonable price and the G Fit AS looks like Optimo, drives like Optimo and feels like Optimo. I'm happy for now just have to drive enough mileage to compare this Indonesia version of "Optimo".
144 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!