Tourador X Wonder TH1

The Tourador X Wonder TH1 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 43,000 miles driven.

The X Wonder TH1 is ranked 172nd of 229 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tourador X Wonder TH1

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tourador X Wonder TH1

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tourador X Wonder TH1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Tourador X Wonder TH1 Reviews

Given 26% while driving a Toyota Avensis (215/55 R17) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
As a taxi driver I always look for a tyre that will do a decent mileage, not cost a fortune and above all else keep my passengers safe. Unfortunately these Touradoors only tick one of those boxes as they’re quite cheap. Otherwise they’re not very grippy on the road, have given me a couple of white knuckle moments when having to brake hard and they don’t even return half decent mileage. Definitely can’t recommend them and will be going back to my tried and trusted premium brands.
Helpful 26 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2023
Given 79% while driving a Ford Focus MK2 1.8 TDCI (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Simply good quality tyre with elegant look and stable while driving, very silent.
Helpful 19 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2023
Given 31% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I was looking for a decent set of budget tyres for my golf and made the mistake of being duped by a salesman into buying Tourador. The first roundaout I took, I could feel the drift and it wasn't even wet. If you ask me if Tourador tyres are any good I'd have to say no. I've noticed that they're quite noisy too. Unfortunately can't recommend this tyres at all.
Helpful 31 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2022
Have you driven on the Tourador X Wonder TH1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Tourador X Wonder TH1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Tourador X Wonder TH1 >

Latest Tourador X Wonder TH1 Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Honda FREED (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I'm driving a 7 seater MPV and my usual tyres is Michelin Pilot SP4. When my last SP4 already wearing out, I decided to go on the budget. I came to a dealer in my country and they recommend me their own in house brand Tourador. I was skeptical at 1st because it's too cheap to be true on their claim. Decided to give a try and if I'm dupe I will avoid their shop totally and will give them a bad review definitely. But boy oh boy, I'm really surprise by the tyre performance, it performs almost like the Michelin Pilot SP4. After that I never go back to any other brand except for Tourador because the pricing is dirt cheap with superb performance for a daily driver.
Helpful 29 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2022