Tourador X Wonder TH1

The Tourador X Wonder TH1 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 30,000 miles driven.

The X Wonder TH1 is unranked of 207 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tourador X Wonder TH1

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tourador X Wonder TH1

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tourador X Wonder TH1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

X Wonder TH1 Prices

Have you driven on the Tourador X Wonder TH1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Tourador X Wonder TH1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Tourador X Wonder TH1 >

Latest Tourador X Wonder TH1 Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Honda FREED (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I'm driving a 7 seater MPV and my usual tyres is Michelin Pilot SP4. When my last SP4 already wearing out, I decided to go on the budget. I came to a dealer in my country and they recommend me their own in house brand Tourador. I was skeptical at 1st because it's too cheap to be true on their claim. Decided to give a try and if I'm dupe I will avoid their shop totally and will give them a bad review definitely. But boy oh boy, I'm really surprise by the tyre performance, it performs almost like the Michelin Pilot SP4. After that I never go back to any other brand except for Tourador because the pricing is dirt cheap with superb performance for a daily driver.
Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2022