Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV

Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 100% while driving a Subaru Forester (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Third set of Vredestein Quatrac 5 tyres I’ve owned. Mixture of A & B road driving in all weathers including heavy snow and icy rural roads and can’t fault them whatsoever. They’re quiet, extremely comfortable and offer excellent feedback and inspire confidence in all weather conditions They also last of ages, we had over 2 years and 30,000 miles and they still had good tread on them. Worth every penny.
6 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2019
Ford (235/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
I found the handling in wet conditions were greatly improved compared to my previous tyres and aqua planning was acceptable and stopping distance greatly reduced. hopefully they wear well as I've only done 800miles. And they are very good on snow and ice.
22 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
4 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018