Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews - Page 2

Ford Falcon XR6 Ute (245/40 R18 R) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
After 6 months and 20,000 kilometres my sport cup 2s were dead. Interesting that all four pretty much wore out about the same, without rotation. Fuel consumption increased by 10%.

Went with RE003 this time round after listening to what my daughter had to say running them in her Merc C300.

First impressions are the RE003 is a quieter tire and has similar grip to the sport cup 2 driving the same roads I always drive on. No hesitation with these, they feel good and might feel a bit more trusting in the wet.

Need to now monitor wear and fuel consumption.
12 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Toyota Vios (195/55 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 80,000 average miles
I have used RE003 for a 5 years and already buy it again for second time. Handling is good. If I use high speed on a curve or lane change, I can feel and predict easily when it will become under or oversteer. For overall I'm happy to use it.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 22,000 spirited miles
I'm very happy with these tyres and have had many positive comments on them.

Unbelievable grip both in dry and wet conditions - I don't push my car to extraordinary limits but sometimes do go hard on it!! No loss of control with the RE003s and amazing handling capabilities and road feedback.

Was considering swapping to Michelin PS4 which I have in another car but very happy I did not. The price of the tyres are way cheaper than the PS4 but offer nearly the same performance - so excellent value.

The Scirocco is my daily driver and it's also worth pointing out that the tyres offer great comfort and road noise is low when cruising around town or the motorway. Small bumps/imperfections in roads are also well absorbed up until the tyres are 80% worn out.

Only downside is that they wear a bit faster than the PS4s for example - held on for about 35,000kms. Should not be an issue though as the RE003s are way better priced and doesn't compromise on grip, performance and safety!
1 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Volkswagen (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 23,000 spirited miles
Came from a set of pilot sport 3, which were a extremely grippy road tyre but it lacked the durability. Only had 30,000km on them before they started to lose chunks near the side walls. So I decided to switch it up and try these tyres as there was buy 3 and get the 4th free, I was pleasantly surprised that these were almost just as good for $300 AUD less.

I’m already 2 and a half years and 40,000km in with plenty of tread left. The dry grip isn’t as amazing as the PS3, but it is certainly good enough for daily driving and occasional twisty road. They are extremely responsive and predictable, never have I felt like I was caught out with these tyres when pushing it to the extremes. Braking performance is excellent, it isn’t loud when loaded, it just takes it and holds grip all the way through til stopped. Highway driving is a little louder than PS3 but it is tolerable, and again is very responsive and stable at high speeds. Wet grip is also surprisingly good, not as good as PS3 but it is certainly good enough. Stable in the wet on the highway, and predictable when driving around town when pouring.

Will probably grab another set when these are due, and with the promotions that they run, it is a no brainer for a bang for your buck daily tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Volvo C30 T5 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
Steering feel is direct and accurate. Ride slightly hard. Wet grip good. Dry grip could be better.
Will buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2019
Given 40% while driving a Renault Clio 172 (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I bought a Clio 172 with RE003 fitted and thought I’d made a mistake buying the car in the first place. The steering wheel was always flighting my inputs, the car’s ride was not great, and their outright grip was far lower than expected. Wet grip? Don’t even try.
I have since fitted Pilot Sport 3s and they have transformed the car. Would never buy these Bridgestones
25 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Daihatsu Terios (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Great tyre, i have using this troughout the summer, totally awesome!
Excelent grip, totally worth buying, thanks bridgestone
22 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Toyota Innova (235/50 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Great tyre for my daily mpv, nice feedback, feel very agile using this tyre, top class!!
8 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Nissan Latio (Tiida) (195/55 R15) on mostly motorways for 30,000 spirited miles
Since we talking about 15 inch and UHP tyres are amongst ps3, re003, v12evo2 and maybe the goodyear f1 series
Dry grip - Perfect, better than your michelin PS3
Wet grip - New tyres on 0 - 20k km were very good, beyond that if you enter a poodle of water at a speed of 110kph and above your car may slip and need to hold your steering proper. Raining + wind rain seasons dont recommend anything faster than 110kph
for a thread wear of 220, doing 35k km to 40k km and price lesser than that of michelin ps3, no brainer.

Would buy again. Its only this against the michelins. Until re004 that is.
20 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Honda City (195/50 R15 W) on mostly country roads for 35,000 average miles
0 km to 30,000 km good , but 30,000 km up bad with noise road feedback , now i use 35,000 km in 2 years. i'm not sure buy again
7 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018
Given 90% while driving a BMW 328i Coupe (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I heard nothing but good review about RE003 so I did give it a try on my E36 328i. I use it mixing between daily driven and track days (like 1 2 track days per month). I have used it for about 20.000km and still really good. Overall, grip in the dry and road feedback is really good. Easy to predict before it lost its grip. Wet performance is also really good, no surprise moments so far. I don't really care about road noise so it is not a really big problem to me. Feel like it is similar to Toyo T1R, a bit quieter than AD08R. Would definitely buy it again if I still use my car for daily and track.
23 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
Given 33% while driving a Toyota Perodua Myvi Toyota Passo (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Please dont buy this garbage tyres...shame to have Potenza name cause ive driven RE001 Made in Japan last time & its compound quality way better..its half the price of the RE001..much cheaper but i'm running on 15' so price cheap but 18' expensive. Mine is Made in Thailand, previous 2015 manufactured Made in Indonesia RE003 i bought was much better but recently Thai made bought new just clocked btw 1k-2k km...man i tell i regret buying it...will be back to my all time favorite AD08R worth every penny spent! Its twice the price of RE003 but its 10x better! If you want the best or would say the ultimate street tire pick the AD08R! Its for serious enthusiast!
Shame on you Bridgestone for the compound QC!
39 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2018