Continental Sport Contact 2 Reviews - Page 2

Given 87% while driving a Peugeot 206 (205/45 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 30,000 miles
It is the best tire I have placed in my car, but it is and of the most expensive tires
Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2017
Given 51% while driving a Mercedes Benz ML350 (225/45 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
I'm sure these tyres perform well on decent roads but I bought the Continentals instead of Pirellis because they tend to last longer. However, the noise from these tyres especially on rough roads or concrete roads is deafening. I would not recommend then just because of the noise alone.
Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Jaguar F Type coupe (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,660 average miles
Nice tires, just buy 'em you'll like them!
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2016
Want your tyres to save you money on petrol? Click here!
Given 100% while driving a BMW E60 M5 (275/30 R19) on mostly town for 65 easy going miles
hey guys and gals out there tire shopping, ive had every tire brand out there in the past 30 years, these sport contact 2 came with my 2008 bmw 550i M-sport from factory, No road noise , grip is great, steering feels lighter then most tires.
When these wore down 65,000 kms later I was selling my car and bought some cheap new tires called Zenna Argus Uhp and Omg worst mistake ever, faster the car went louder the humming got , looked 2 sizes bigger due to thickness of tires, felt like I had No power steering, Long story short I would buy Conti's again over any tire again !!! hope this helped pay the price but Oh well !!
Helpful 34 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
Given 70% while driving a Audi (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
It's a good but noisy tyre. I had never problem in wet as it always gave me a stable feeling. When warm, they always gave and excellent feeling. Did last less than my previous Potenzas (70.000 km) but 48.000 km is fair enough. The fronts are now at 3mm but very dangerous. The rears almost new!
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2016
Given 66% while driving a Ford Focus (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Good tyres certainly but on the front it's like removing your power steering. Good on sports cars I'm sure but for this car not unnecessary. Normal wear wouldn't say they were comfortable but they are what they are. If you don't drive a performance car I wouldn't bother with these.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2016
Given 34% while driving a Volkswagen jetta 2009 1.6 MPI (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
Tyre makes such noise that it is only recommended for scrap. Used on VW Jetta
Cannot give rating for wear as only used for 1000 miles.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2015
Given 91% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
very good tyres till the end (1st time 78.000km & 2nd time 82.000km mostly in highway.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2015
Given 59% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 20 average miles
Not a bad tire but certainly not a good one. the basic problem is that after the first 10.000 km the grip gets rapidly deteriorating. and i am certainly not an aggressive driver
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2015
Given 81% while driving a BMW 3 series (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 6,800 average miles
Awesome summer tires! Been driving with them for 2 years now (from brand new) as fronts - a pleasure to drive! Best tires in the wet by far! My BMW used to go head first in sharp turns when wet - not with those on...the rear slides but front holds on ! WILL BUY AGAIN 10/10!
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2015
Given 54% while driving a Skoda Octavia VRS (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Inherited these tyres with a nearly new car. Fronts are down to 3mm after 10k miles.

I will not replace with with the same when the time comes.

Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2015
Given 94% while driving a Chevrolet aveo (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 40,000 easy going miles
I found this is a good tyre, i have used it for approximately 40000 miles. aspalth roads, the traction is very good, in wet or dry. Change my first front wheels after 2 years. Because some one stab it with a knife or a screwdriver from the side. I think they tend to do a criminal activity. But thankfully the tyre does not explode. I know its pricey and somewhat wear out quite fast, but worth every penny. I feel save traveling with these tyres.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2015