GT Radial FE1 City

The GT Radial FE1 City is available in 16 sizes, with rims from 13-16", section widths from 145 to 195 and series sizes 55 to 80. The tyre was designed by the company’s R&D Centre in Hannover, Germany and features a silhouette of the city of Cologne to mark its European R&D credentials.

Positioned as an urban tyre for long life and confident wet and dry handling, the product is aimed at front wheel drive, A-C segment vehicles such as the Fiat 500, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Fox and Polo.

Attributes include a strengthened design to protect against city driving damage from potholes, kerbs and speed bumps and a new compound to improve mileage potential with lighter manoeuvring plus better braking and acceleration at low to moderate speeds.

This tyre has been replaced by the GT Radial FE2.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 6,000 miles driven.

The FE1 City is unranked of 202 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial FE1 City
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial FE1 City

Questions and Answers for the GT Radial FE1 City

2021-08-11 - I have had a set of Champiro FE1 GT Radials fitted on my car and notice that the outside tick shaped tread pattern changes from downwards as on the picture to upwards depending on which side of the car it is fitted. They are correctly fitted with "Outside" showing. It worries me - does it matter ?

No, this is perfectly normal. Have a look at the Uniroyal RainSport 5 on a car!

FE1 City Prices

Have you driven on the GT Radial FE1 City tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the GT Radial FE1 City? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your GT Radial FE1 City >

Latest GT Radial FE1 City Reviews

Given 100% while driving a Fiat 500 (175/65 R14 T) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Bought 4 on offer to replace a mix matched set on a new car. Instantly reduced road noise and decent feel in the bends. For a small city car these are perfect and 3,000 miles has barely made a dent in the front tyre tread. Compared with previous Chinese brands, these seem a cut above.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2021
Given 79% while driving a Skoda Citygo (165/70 R14) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
An excellent tyre for the Skoda Citigo that I drive. The handling and grip are excellent. Road noise is low and the wear rate has so far been very good. What it is like when I have clicked up another 10,000 miles we shall have to wait and see, although I predict it to continue being an excellent wear rate. Never having seen them before I was rather sceptical, but I think that I have been won over.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2019