GT Radial FE2

Aimed primarily at compact and family passenger cars and small and crossover SUVs, the GT Radial FE2 is initially available in 17 sizes from 15-18", with speed indices T, H, V, W and Y, section widths from 185-235 and series sizes from 50-65. The tyre has ultimately registered a 15% improvement in wet braking, 12% upgrade in wet handling and a 7% increase in aquaplaning resistance against the original GT Radial Champiro FE1 pattern. It will also deliver around 5% more mileage.

This tyre replaced the GT Radial Champiro FE1.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 500 miles driven.

The FE2 is unranked of 139 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 20th of 22 tyres

• Positive - Good aquaplaning resistance, well priced, low noise.
  • Negative - Slow steering, average wear.

2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview - 17th of 44 tyres

2022 Tyre Tests

• 17th: 2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview (215/55 R17)
  • 20th: 2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test (215/55 R17)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial FE2

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial FE2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the GT Radial FE2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the GT Radial FE2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your GT Radial FE2 >

Latest GT Radial FE2 Reviews

Given 80% while driving a Skoda (185/60 R14) on mostly town for 500 average miles
    I've just mounted them on the car. These are my first thoughts. I find this tyres interesting. I drive mostly in town but I often get the impression that they are not as grippy as the winter Debicas I've had before. They are way better than an 6 year old summer tyre that I had last summer. So dry grip it is average for town driving. In the wet I think they excel, they give you great confidence, for example when going through puddles or sharp corners. Comfort is good. It was a noticeable difference from the winter tyres going over bumps. They are quiet, I mean in the first miles I noticed how less I hear the tyres. All in all I think I made a good choice, now I want to see their fuel mileage and wear. Cheers!
    Helpful 17 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2022