Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 34 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 225,820 miles driven.

The Presto UHP2 is ranked 13th of 137 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 12th of 22 tyres

• Positive - Good aquaplaning resistance, short wet and dry braking, low price.
  • Negative - Slow steering, average wear.

2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview - 15th of 44 tyres

2021 Motor Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable performance on dry and wet surfaces, good balance of performance, low noise level, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Slow dry handling lap.

2022 Tyre Tests

• 12th: 2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test (215/55 R17)
  • 15th: 2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview (215/55 R17)
  • 2021 Tyre Tests

• 7th: 2021 Motor Summer Tyre Test (225/55 R17)
  • 2020 Tyre Tests

• 24th: 2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test (245/45 R18)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top 3 Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
    For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
    No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
    Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
    The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
    But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
    Helpful 374 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018
    Given 100% while driving a Audi A4 Allroad (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
    SuperB tyres and superB price. I would never go back to the overpriced premium brands.
    Helpful 53 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2018
    Given 97% while driving a BMW 330D Touring (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
    Very good tire for the price, I can't make it lose grip on a clean road(I mean without dust or mud), is not sleeping doesn't mater how hard I hit the gas pedal. Braking is very short in wet and dry. No road noice, confortable, reponsive but not best, as quality it is comparable to Dunlop and Good Year(they are produced in same factory acording to Debica site).
    Helpful 39 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2018
    Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Debica Presto UHP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Debica Presto UHP2 >

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Given 96% while driving a Hyundai i30 cw 1.6 crdi (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
    Great tyres for the price. Using them for normal driving on national roads and city, occasionally highway. Feels safe from a handling perspective. Brake efficiency is also great and both wet and dry. Only thing I would comment is about the lack of a rotation sign on the tyre, they don't seem to be the ones you can rotate on your car. Overall, will definitely continue with Debica for my cars. Got Sebring HP tyres on my other one and cannot see any difference.
    Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2022
    Given 81% while driving a Ford c max (215/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 3,100 average miles
    I bought for the first time budget and not premium tyres to see the difference. After 5000km I have to admit that the difference is almost not noticable in everyday easy driving. When you get sporty then you can spot some differences. Pros Extremely comfortable Quiet cruising Good grip on dry and wet Very good value for money Cons The steering is much lighter and you get the feeling that the car is going to slide. But this is only a feeling. It is not a UHP tyre. I cannot compare it with Michelin Pilot Sport for example or Continental SportContact. Still can not say anything about wear. Conclusion: A very adequate tyre for every day use in the city and in motorway but not for sporty driving. You get more than you pay for sure. If it lasts for 40000 Km it would be a must buy tyre for the average driver
    Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2022
    Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
    Given 97% while driving a Renault Megane (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,500 average miles
    Tire set price was around 255€ in Poland. I was driving on motorways with speeds 120-180 kph both in dry hot weather and in the rain and felt safe. When properly inflated, tires yields better fuel consumption on such speeds. Grip was also ok in the city rapid accelarations and in the dirt. No noise from tires whatsoever comparing to my winter set of Gislaved or allseason tire which was assembled on rented car which I was driving few monthes ago. Price quality ratio is very good with these. Current tread depth after ~7000 kilometers is 7 mm
    Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2021
    Given 83% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Vector Sport TiD 150 Saloon (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
    These tires served me well for last 4 years. I've decided to go back to original alloys now but still will go with Debica.
    Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2021
    Given 83% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
    I’ve had those tyres for 3 years now on my Mazda rx8, they are excellent for every day drive and spirited driving as well. Very good on dry and really impressive handling, in wet. I’ve also tried a track event, but they got extremely heated from the 3 round of the track. So if you don’t go to track days, then those are the best bang for your buck.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2021
    Given 79% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
    For a budget tyre, you can only complain about 1 thing. Wet grip! Although they are on a 530D, they are acceptable but do make the traction control work more on acceleration than premium tyres like Goodyear, but that is outeighed by the superb quiet ride. Wear is average and dry grip is fine. Road manners are fine with no tracking and plenty of feedback. Overall, a fine purchase and I'd do it again.
    Helpful 12 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2021
    Given 74% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 SLine (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
    The tyres perform exceptionally well for the price. Quiet at speed, good grip under acceleration, cornering and braking. No punctures after hitting cerbs or potholes. Happy with the wear rate. Predictable grip in damp conditions. However.. my one complaint is that I found these tyres aquaplane really badly in standing water. Even when the tyres were brand new and had full tread depth, any sign of standing water and the front of the car lost traction. I don't mean driving through a flood, just normal puddles on normal roads during a heavy-ish downpour, anything above 50mph and the car was unsettled. Prior to discovering this, I'd recommended the tyres to a friend and he reported the same.
    Helpful 14 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2020
    Given 83% while driving a Fiat 500X (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
    I was looking for brands like Falken but the seller asked me if i want to check on Debica Presto UHP2. After reading comments&reviews, I bought a set around march. So it's a 6 month review. They were less than half the price of, lets say a Michelin PS4. Super cheap. It feels so soft, even wallowy sometimes. Considering my car has very stiff suspension and low side profile tyres, softness turns into advantage. It's very quiet indeed. Improved sidewall protection makes it better. I hit some big potholes and curbs but no bubbling whatsoever. Feels like a premium product in terms of comfort, noise, grip. Loses out on road feedback and wallowiness. 9/10 recommended.
    Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2020
    Given 83% while driving a BMW 5 Series M Sport ( E60 ) (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
    Car is bmw e60, i replcaced nokian zline tires cause they started to cracking (2 year old tires with around 5k miles) . Im realy happy for those UHP tires, they are much better than those nokians. I would put them in same line as continentals sport contact 4.
    Helpful 9 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2020
    Given 84% while driving a Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
    Had these on my previous Audi A6, I now have them on my Audi A4. I know my tyres well, I have experienced many tyres over years of driving. I can say this tyre has impressive comfort and low noise. Almost silent on my Audi A4 on good roads. The soft compound absorbs the cracks and ridges on the road as if the tyre is under inflated even though it’s not. Dry grip is very high, you won’t ever get anywhere near it under normal driving but if you do the grip loss is not gradual it’s quite snappy. The wet grip is very commendable considering the price and competition. These tyres give confidence to drive through water and rain. They perform better than Barum 3hm from personal experience. Have a look at the wet grip in the tyres tests, they beat many similar price tyres. The wear is reasonable it’s not the best it’s not the worst just average. I would certainly buy them again, strong dry grip, impressive wet grip, rim protection and lastly extremely comfortable.
    Helpful 7 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2020
    Given 71% while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
    Ran these on the front of a heavy S350 cdi. Having come from pirelli pzeros i was sceptical, however ive been impressed. They are half the price of the pirellis/other premium tyres and perform nearly as well. The only differences are slightly less wet cornering grip, and slightly less feedback. Wear is the biggest issue on this car, always wearing the front shoulders before the centre tread (geometry and pressures correct). These have been no exception but they have lasted as well as any of the previous premium tyres we've used, and still have tread to go. If the new maxxis tyres weren't on offer we'd buy again.
    Helpful 14 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
    Given 81% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
    I have these on a MK1 TT225. nice and quiet,plenty of grip wet or dry. Will buy again.You wouldn't know they are a mid range going by the performance alone
    Helpful 10 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2020