Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 30 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 194,220 miles driven.

The Presto UHP2 is ranked 10th of 129 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2021 Motor Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable performance on dry and wet surfaces, good balance of performance, low noise level, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Slow dry handling lap.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 24th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top 3 Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
323 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Audi A4 Allroad (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
SuperB tyres and superB price. I would never go back to the overpriced premium brands.
43 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2018
Given 97% while driving a BMW 330D Touring (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Very good tire for the price, I can't make it lose grip on a clean road(I mean without dust or mud), is not sleeping doesn't mater how hard I hit the gas pedal. Braking is very short in wet and dry. No road noice, confortable, reponsive but not best, as quality it is comparable to Dunlop and Good Year(they are produced in same factory acording to Debica site).
28 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2018
Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Debica Presto UHP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Debica Presto UHP2 >

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I’ve had those tyres for 3 years now on my Mazda rx8, they are excellent for every day drive and spirited driving as well. Very good on dry and really impressive handling, in wet. I’ve also tried a track event, but they got extremely heated from the 3 round of the track. So if you don’t go to track days, then those are the best bang for your buck.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2021
Given 79% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
For a budget tyre, you can only complain about 1 thing. Wet grip! Although they are on a 530D, they are acceptable but do make the traction control work more on acceleration than premium tyres like Goodyear, but that is outeighed by the superb quiet ride. Wear is average and dry grip is fine. Road manners are fine with no tracking and plenty of feedback. Overall, a fine purchase and I'd do it again.
6 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2021
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 74% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 SLine (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The tyres perform exceptionally well for the price. Quiet at speed, good grip under acceleration, cornering and braking. No punctures after hitting cerbs or potholes. Happy with the wear rate. Predictable grip in damp conditions. However.. my one complaint is that I found these tyres aquaplane really badly in standing water. Even when the tyres were brand new and had full tread depth, any sign of standing water and the front of the car lost traction. I don't mean driving through a flood, just normal puddles on normal roads during a heavy-ish downpour, anything above 50mph and the car was unsettled. Prior to discovering this, I'd recommended the tyres to a friend and he reported the same.
9 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Fiat 500X (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I was looking for brands like Falken but the seller asked me if i want to check on Debica Presto UHP2. After reading comments&reviews, I bought a set around march. So it's a 6 month review. They were less than half the price of, lets say a Michelin PS4. Super cheap. It feels so soft, even wallowy sometimes. Considering my car has very stiff suspension and low side profile tyres, softness turns into advantage. It's very quiet indeed. Improved sidewall protection makes it better. I hit some big potholes and curbs but no bubbling whatsoever. Feels like a premium product in terms of comfort, noise, grip. Loses out on road feedback and wallowiness. 9/10 recommended.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2020
Given 83% while driving a BMW 5 Series M Sport ( E60 ) (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Car is bmw e60, i replcaced nokian zline tires cause they started to cracking (2 year old tires with around 5k miles) . Im realy happy for those UHP tires, they are much better than those nokians. I would put them in same line as continentals sport contact 4.
4 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Had these on my previous Audi A6, I now have them on my Audi A4. I know my tyres well, I have experienced many tyres over years of driving. I can say this tyre has impressive comfort and low noise. Almost silent on my Audi A4 on good roads. The soft compound absorbs the cracks and ridges on the road as if the tyre is under inflated even though it’s not. Dry grip is very high, you won’t ever get anywhere near it under normal driving but if you do the grip loss is not gradual it’s quite snappy. The wet grip is very commendable considering the price and competition. These tyres give confidence to drive through water and rain. They perform better than Barum 3hm from personal experience. Have a look at the wet grip in the tyres tests, they beat many similar price tyres. The wear is reasonable it’s not the best it’s not the worst just average. I would certainly buy them again, strong dry grip, impressive wet grip, rim protection and lastly extremely comfortable.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2020
Given 71% while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Ran these on the front of a heavy S350 cdi. Having come from pirelli pzeros i was sceptical, however ive been impressed. They are half the price of the pirellis/other premium tyres and perform nearly as well. The only differences are slightly less wet cornering grip, and slightly less feedback. Wear is the biggest issue on this car, always wearing the front shoulders before the centre tread (geometry and pressures correct). These have been no exception but they have lasted as well as any of the previous premium tyres we've used, and still have tread to go. If the new maxxis tyres weren't on offer we'd buy again.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
Given 81% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I have these on a MK1 TT225. nice and quiet,plenty of grip wet or dry. Will buy again.You wouldn't know they are a mid range going by the performance alone
6 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2020
Given 61% while driving a Ford Focus C Max (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 26,109 average miles
Although the number of miles give them a good price/value score, the tyre is really insecure near his end. Left tyre was broken between his tread and side. Right tyre has a bulge in the side. There are a still few millimeters of tread.
8 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Mercedes Benz E280 Sport (265/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Good Budget Tyres.Tested them at 260 km/h on motorway no problems even in rain.
8 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2019
Given 69% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (215/50 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 11,000 spirited miles
I bought this tyres after initially installed on
my new car Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance. You can see my earlier review from this spring, when installed the tyres. I was amazed by their comfort and excellent grip. But this was valid for new tyres. After 5000 km, I started to feel the lost of grip on wet roads and "polished" city roads. After 10000 km, the tyres lost their quietness and comfort, extended braking distance. Now 2 - 3 weeks before switching to winter tyres and after 18000 km, the tyres lost grip on roads colder than 15 degree C. Breaking distance increase dramatically, ABS working like on snow for each more intensive breaking. The tyres performance is like 2,5 years old premium tyres even older for wet and cold conditions. I'm driving intensively 160 km each day to my work and back. For this tyres set I bet on low cost and good results in the reviews. So, I'm glad when add the price, less than half of the price of premium tyres. For the next summer have to drive with limitations and more careful, but it was the same in 4-th summer of Goodyear's. I hope the tyres will not lose their current performance after a winter in my garage. Because on temperatures above 15 degree C this Debica tyres are still better than Goodyears in their 4-th summer! Will I buy it again?! Mmm, not! Will look for midprice class.
19 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2019
Given 94% while driving a Vauxhall insignia elite ecoflex 160 (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Bought new set(43£ each promo) and definitely i'll stay with UHP2 longer. Driving experience can be compared only with continental sport contact 3/5
4 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2019