Kleber Krisalp HP3

Kleber Krisalp HP3 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 91% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre for value. Lasted 40000 miles or 60000 km mostly motorways at 150kmh and town driving. Had chance to put on test on snow and ice at mountain road close by and have excellent feedback. Always have chain in back just in case. Lasted 2 years driving in winter and summer conditions and i will buy it again
2 - tyre reviewed on August 25, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Fiat Bravo (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Never had issues. Very decent tyres for the price.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2020
Given 76% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
This was my first winter season with those tyres. They have good dry and wet grip. I haven't experienced extreme winter conditions with them yet, but there was no problem with the small amount of snow. Feedback, comfort and wear is also good. The only bad thing about this tyres is that they became pretty loud after 3 months of driving. So I'll have to think about it if I would buy them again. For average user and for this price they are pretty good tires. If the possible noise doesn't bother you, go and buy them.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2020
Given 88% while driving a Hyundai i30 CRDi (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Very good for the money
5 - tyre reviewed on March 19, 2020
Given 95% while driving a BMW 116i (195/55 R16) on for 1,500 average miles
Didn't have any stressful situations with these tires in the snow, but I have tested them in the snow and they seemed good. I did have a stressful situations in dry and wet grip and they performed great and quite good respectively. They are very quiet as far as winter tires go, can't say nothing about wear. Obviously with winter tires you don't push them to the limit too much, but for more spirited driving they will not dissapoint as long as you don't go overboard.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2020
Given 58% while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Understeering
Almost no feedback from the road
Limited handling, unsensitive
Big tire rolling resistance, not suitable for hybrid cars
14 - tyre reviewed on December 26, 2019
Given 78% while driving a BMW 320D (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Let me first say: Tyres are EXCELLENT on the snow!
I drive BMW (RWD), and I had passed through some really deep snow. My bumper was pushing snow at the front but tyres managed to push me up the hill. I'm really impressed.
They are good on all kind of snow; compacted, fresh, slush.

Dry grip is bad compared to summer tyre, but wet is good/comparable.
They are rolling quietly, but are noisy over the bumps.

There is around 5-6mm thread left, so I expect 15000 more miles until 4mm.

Definitely recommend.
20 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019
Given 82% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 1,8 TS (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 3,750 average miles
Fitted for about 6000km by now. Good winter tyres, that grip very well in the wets (which suits the Danish winter well, as we rarely get snow). I have however had these in the fresh snow a few weeks back, and they do grip well and are predictable.

My only gripe with this tyre, is that they seem to have quite a ring/singing when on wet, smooth asphalt - this is mostly noticeable during acceleration, and only of the very smoothest of asphalt, but a nuisance nonetheless. This is enough for me to consider not getting these again.
21 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2019
Ford (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 18 easy going miles
It is a third winter that I put it .... excellent in snow and ice .... very good on the wet road ... very good in the dry .. small noise ... .... chains I did not have to put yet. I live in northern Greece and the winter is medium-heavy (a few times) with temperatures (0 to -10). I am a family and driver ford focus cmax 1.6 ti vct 205-55-16 I drive to highway and provincial road ... ..I recommend ... excellent
19 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Volkswagen (205/55 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 1,500 easy going miles
Best buy winter tyre @ 2018!

Very quiet and solid tyre, perfect choice for me, an easy driver :)
Dry and wet grip looks fine, snow has not fallen yet, but i belive in reviews.
28 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018