Kleber Krisalp HP3 Reviews - Page 2

Ford (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 18 easy going miles
It is a third winter that I put it .... excellent in snow and ice .... very good on the wet road ... very good in the dry .. small noise ... .... chains I did not have to put yet. I live in northern Greece and the winter is medium-heavy (a few times) with temperatures (0 to -10). I am a family and driver ford focus cmax 1.6 ti vct 205-55-16 I drive to highway and provincial road ... ..I recommend ... excellent
Helpful 21 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Volkswagen (205/55 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 1,500 easy going miles
Best buy winter tyre @ 2018!

Very quiet and solid tyre, perfect choice for me, an easy driver :)
Dry and wet grip looks fine, snow has not fallen yet, but i belive in reviews.
Helpful 30 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Opel Zafira 1.6 comfort (195/65 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 3,750 average miles
So far, so good. I have driven them for ca. 6000 kms. The wear is absolutely ok, dry grip also ok, wet grip really good. Very comfortable tyre, low noise, good traction. I think it is a very good choice for a good prise, good value for many. Have not try them in snow and on icy roads, but today we had some sleety rain, and it was ok, good wet braking, handling and grip. I had Semperit Master Grip before Kléber Krisalp HP3 on my car, they were ok, but the KKHP3 is better. I warmly recommend this tyre.
Helpful 65 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2018
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 3008 (225/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,500 spirited miles
Have driven them for something close to 5500 miles now , the wear is realy good, assuming that new tire has 8 mm thread depth they now have 7mm left on them. Not a calm driver by any means, corner hard, accelerate fast (although no burnout :) ). Find them very comfy on a highway, no matter wet or dry. Have yet to hit a serious snowfall to see how they perform there, but on a thin layer of frozen snow they seem more than Ok. And the price is good too, so up until this point I`m happy with them.
Helpful 29 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2017
Given 93% while driving a Ford Focus C Max (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I own ford cmax 115 hp 205 55 16.This winter I first put krisalp 3 .... The few days I have it on dry asphalt are all OK and no noise ..... on wet and frozen asphalt they do not I tried, but in two months I will know.
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017