Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

The Michelin Pilot Power 2CT is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 47,612 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT
Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
180/55 R17 73W
120/65 R17 56W
120/70 R17 58W
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Review

Given 97% while driving a Suzuki gsxr 1000 k2 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
awesome tyre, great on track and road and awwesome lean angles. would deffo buy again
78 - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2011

Latest Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Michelin Pilot Power 2CT >>

Given 65% while driving a Honda CB400SF (160/60 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
I live in Singapore, a country with a tropical climate and high humidity, and lots of torrential rains. It is a very small island-like country that mostly communes about 30km at a stretch and rarely above 40km in one go. My bike only weighs about 200+kg. Climate usually above 30-degree Celcius all year round. My average speed in the expressways usually around 80km/h to 100km/h. I would say this is an excellent dry grip tyre and really feel comfortable. The sense of confidence to ride this in dry conditions is really high. Tyre seems to warm up fast in the dry weather, especially when riding in the mid-afternoon under the scorching equator sun, it feels really sticky. However, once the rain starts pouring, there is a drastic change in traction when compared to riding in dry conditions. The tyre feels so slippery, and traction is very bad, at least, in my opinion, not acceptable. In my opinion, I would rather use Pilot Power 1 to be the better one-tyre-do-all dry/wet as my choice of tyre. I would not recommend this tyre at all for use in Singapore. It is not a safe tyre to use. Only works in the dry weather.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Honda CBR 600F4i (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Went through 2 sets of Q3+'s before going to these 2CT's. While these are not as "high performance" as the Q3+, they match my skill set nicely. The Q3+'s were great but more tire than I can effectively utilize or need. The 2CT's are a great price, have typical wear longevity, and performed well at my most recent track day where it got into the mid-90's for most of the day. They now have about 2,500 miles on them and I estimate another couple thou +/- another track day before needing to be replaced. Two areas where I do feel they are the equal to, or slightly better than, the Q3+'s are: 1) Road feel and 2) Initial turn-in. Will be buying again!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 17, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 86% while driving a Kawasaki ZX6R (180/55 R17 R) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Just covered 3000 miles on this tyre and there unbelievable. Very sticky once warm. And incredible feed back
9 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Yamaha YZF R6 (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 10,500 spirited miles
Amazing wet grip, but dry grip not amazing, not bad on the track. But nothing on Supercorsas or Pilot Power 3's
14 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2019
Given 73% while driving a Honda CBR1000RR10 (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
This tyre has no grip when theyre cold, but they heat up so fast, and than they have so much grip! I like that grip, but i would like more they would warm up more slowely, so you can have more confidence when its gonna spin or when its gonna wheelie.
Handles great in curves.