Rapid EcoSaver

The Rapid EcoSaver is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 13,200 miles driven.

The EcoSaver is ranked 2nd of 202 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Rapid EcoSaver
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rapid EcoSaver
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rapid EcoSaver. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Rapid Rapid EcoSaver Reviews

Given 90% while driving a Ford Falcon xr6 (235/60 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,200 average miles
I have bought these tyres for 2 of my car's and comfort ,performance and price ,their the best tyres ever. If I paid top price for other so called top brands I would be very disappointed . These rapid ecosaver tyres were around $70 cheaper saving $280 per set. Very happy.
51 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2019
Toyota (265/70 R15) on for 5,000 miles
Toyota hilux 2.5
39 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz GLC 250 4 Matic (235/60 R18) on a combination of roads for 7,000 miles
Came new on front of a GLC Merc I bought. Have been surprised by how good they are. No issues with grip in wet/dry and are very quiet. Have done 7000ml on them and wear rate looks good. Only issue may be stability at high speed as the car seems to “wander” a bit on the motorway and needs small steering corrections. I’ve never had this on previous Mercs so it may be the cheap tyres. Based on this, I will replace them with premium tyres when replaced.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2021
Have you driven on the Rapid Rapid EcoSaver tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Rapid EcoSaver? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Rapid EcoSaver >