Firenza ST01A

The Firenza ST01A is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 32,000 miles driven.

The ST01A is ranked 56th of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Firenza ST01A
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Firenza ST01A
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Firenza ST01A. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Firenza ST01A Reviews

Given 79% while driving a Opel Astra 1.4 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Good, quiet and value for money.
53 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Mitsubishi Proton Wira(4G15) (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
It's Unbelievable!What's A Budget Tyre Which Given A Good Handling, Good Cornering, Good Dry & Wet Grip And It's Comfortable Too. Very Satisfied With This Tyre. Above My Expectation. THUMBS UP!👍👍👍
13 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Volkswagen Mk6 Golf 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
Used these tyres for about 4000 KM. Dry grip is good but it’s not a performance tyre for sure. Wet grip is sufficient even during thunderstorms so long as you drive sensibly. The price is the main advantage these tyres have over its competitors. They aren’t expensive however you get what you paid for and the trade off is that these tyres are not as fuel efficient or silent as the more premium branded summer touring tyres.
12 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2020
Have you driven on the Firenza ST01A tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Firenza ST01A? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Firenza ST01A >

Latest Firenza ST01A Reviews

Given 57% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17) on for 24,000 miles
Immediately off the shelf, I can already hear noise from the rolling brand new tyres once installed. The only thing I found satisfactory was how the road bumps were dampen. But the noise was not what I was satisfied with, given that I drive a hybrid ride which is quieter than the usual petrol car. Fuel consumption didn't improve from my previous set of Westlake tyres. So I reckon the rolling resistance is not any better.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2021