Westlake Sport SA37

The Westlake Sport SA37 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 35,910 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Auto Zeitung Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable dry handling.
  • Negative - Nervous handling in the wet, high noise level.

2016 GTU Performance Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 14 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Westlake Sport SA37
    Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Westlake Sport SA37. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Westlake Sport SA37 Reviews

Given 80% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK350 Coupe (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10 average miles
    Rétro fitted to CLK 350. Seem fine, much to my surprise. I se No need to spend more.
    168 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2016
    Given 94% while driving a Volvo C30 T5 (215/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
    Pretty amazing how they are. I bought these tyres because I thought I would change the car soon, so why to spent a lot of money?..., but after a couple of month using them, they perfomed really good. Not tasted in wet or winter conditions, so waiting for that. In dry they are awesome. Of course I did not change the car yet...
    40 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2018
    Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz E220Cdi (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
    Very good tyre.good handling on wet and dry roads.with the rear tiyres i drove 30000 myles with the front 45000 myles and its still on the car.
    2 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2020
    Have you driven on the Westlake Sport SA37 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Westlake Sport SA37? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Westlake Sport SA37 >

Latest Westlake Sport SA37 Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17 V) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
    First, I'm not confident for the China made tyre after too many rumors heard from online and offline. When comes to tyre replacing time, I choose to give it a try all because of the costing matter. The all-in cost of a tyre I bought that made in PRC are almost 1x times lower than the Bridgestone Turanza retail price in Malaysia. After 1500km traveled and tested, first I realized the steering feedback are excellent for the front wheel. Even though only two pics of it for the front wheel, the braking for both dry and wet surface shown good result. The cabin sound slightly higher than before maybe it generates from the thick tread of SA37 which I'm not mind. At this trip I tried high-speed cornering when downhill, the grip are way better then before. Not much different on the ride comfort. After 10000km I'll rotate the front and rear wheel to test on the acceleration due to my car are a heavy duty rear wheel drive platform.
    1 - tyre reviewed on October 24, 2020
    2 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2020
    Given 46% while driving a BMW 118d (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 900 average miles
    Very budget tyre and the price suits its quality, ideal for a family runabout that does not stretch its performance levels as frankly its dire and will find yourself in a ditch with any reaql load of power
    1 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2020