Powertrac CityRacing

The Powertrac CityRacing is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 23% over 3,200 miles driven.

The CityRacing is unranked of 206 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Powertrac CityRacing

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Powertrac CityRacing

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Powertrac CityRacing. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

CityRacing Prices

Have you driven on the Powertrac CityRacing tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Powertrac CityRacing? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Powertrac CityRacing >

Latest Powertrac CityRacing Reviews

Given 15% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7 (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
These came with a Golf GTI I bought from a non main dealer, suspect the dealer put them on there just to be able to sell the car. Oh my god, I have never experienced such a bad set of tyres. Even under very little throttle input the tyres would spin in the dry. Thankfully I didn't get to experience these tyres in the wet properly and I suspect these would be just dangerous. Avoid these and get a better brand.
Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on January 27, 2022
Given 30% while driving a Skoda (235/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Came on my car when purchased as a cheap front set to make it legal. From the off, the dry handling was bad and wet handling was even worse. Aquaplaning resistance was terrible and the braking performance dangerous. Do not trust the reviews on other websites, people buying cheap have low expectations. Replaced with Hankook Kinergy 4S2 all round and everything has improved immeasurably. Haven’t reviewed the wear as can’t give an accurate account, not on the car long enough.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2021
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!