Yokohama BluEarth E70

The Yokohama BluEarth E70 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 60% over 24,250 miles driven.

The BluEarth E70 is ranked 120th of 129 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth E70
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth E70
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama BluEarth E70. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

BluEarth E70 Prices

Top 3 Yokohama BluEarth E70 Reviews

Given 30% while driving a Subaru XV Crosstrek (225/60 R17 H) on mostly town for 100 average miles
Bought 2018 subaru xv. Only done so far 150km. First impression is tyres are noisy.
184 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018
Given 50% while driving a Subaru XV Crosstrek (225/60 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 3,500 easy going miles
The vehicle gets a lot of tyre noise and I find does not give me comfort when driving. This did not show up when I tested the car. I am seriously thinking of changing the existing tyres
31 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2019
Given 72% while driving a Subaru 2.0 Crosstrek (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 650 average miles
On my subaru xv 2019 I have made some 1000km .. I thought the noise was going with a little use.. but it is still very noisy. It has a nice design for mixed use (road and offroad), the handling in sand is very good.., brakes respond very well on asphalt and gravel. the change would be due to the noise more than anything, since my wife is hypersensitive with her ears .. and it is the most important thing that she feels comfortable.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 31, 2020
Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth E70 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama BluEarth E70? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Yokohama BluEarth E70 >

Latest Yokohama BluEarth E70 Reviews

Given 60% while driving a Toyota Prius (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
The BlueEarth E70 is a very lively Tyre, surely always giving a very positive report of what is going on under the car - but on the price of noise, really disturbing - and then suddenly the noise went away, after something like 20000 miles - but so did the wet grip, a sudden death although profile looked ok.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2021