Aplus A607

The Aplus A607 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 68,000 miles driven.

The A607 is unranked of 211 Summer Touring tyres.

2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview - 39th of 44 tyres

2022 Tyre Tests

• 39th: 2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview (215/55 R17)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aplus A607

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aplus A607. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Aplus A607 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Aplus A607? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Aplus A607 >

Latest Aplus A607 Reviews

Given 57% while driving a Hyundai Elantra GT Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 58,000 spirited miles
    Bought the car 2nd hand and these were fitted from original. Car has done 58,000klms. Just rotated tyres and perhaps have 3mths left. Seem to have good grip and don't protest when driven hard and seem predictable in the wet. Relatively quiet but provide a hard ride and had to lower pressures to improve comfort. No discernible understeer when driven hard into corners, but could be more precise in road feel and feedback. Would I buy these tyres, probably not as I feel I could definitely get better, but then again you have to pay more for that. To be honest, for a cheap Chinese tyre, they perform better than expected.
    Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2022
    Given 57% while driving a Opel Astra H CDTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
    Got them fitted last year, and the tire is..just fine, nothing more. It does decent in both dry and wet, road feedback is okay. For the price that I paid, honestly I didn't expect anything more out of it. Wear is okay, which is expected since as it started to wear down, it become more like plastic, less like a rubber. Wouldn't buy it again if I'm honest, I just don't trust these tires at all.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2022
    All Season VS Winter Tyres: What is REALLY Best?! Click to find out!