Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company introduced the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive. With its unique combination of innovative tread design and sidewall features, this all-season tire offers Goodyear’s most comfortable ride to date.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 15,200 miles driven.

The Assurance ComfortDrive is ranked 2nd of 125 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive >

Latest Goodyear Assurance ComfortDrive Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Nissan Murano (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
On line road tests by professionals indicate that this tire has a light on- center feel. I have them on my 2018 Murano, I do notice the straight line stability requires an occasional correction. Other than that these tires are the best I have experienced in both wet and dry conditions: Quiet, cornering, braking, traction, gas mileage and high speed maneuvering. Feels like a better car!
0 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2021
Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (/50 R18) on mostly town for 0 average miles
This new Goodyear series “Comfortdrive” is the best tire I have ever owned, and I was a tire dealer for over 20 years. Smooth, quiet ride. Very nice road manners and handling. First day we had flooded roads and great traction with standing water on the road. A measurable difference from the OEM Michelin latitude
9 - tyre reviewed on June 15, 2021
Given 95% while driving a Honda Accord (235/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 200 miles
Goodyear Assurance Comfort Drive tires are excellent when it comes to the ride. My car sits up higher with the 700 treadwear rating. Traction A Temperature A. My tires are new so they do need a break in period. I am liking them more everyday. They are very quiet on the road. I cannot hear the tires. I hear my Honda Accord 2.0T touring engine low growl purring along. They have a luxury ride and really smooth out the bumps and keep rolling. I read the manufacturer notes and technology and I was familiar with the Assurance line because I had my mom put some on her Maxima in about 2014 I believe Touring model. The Comfort Drive are a big step up from my OEM Goodyear Eagle touring tires which were scary as far as confidence in curb and rain was a very slow down inthe Eagle touring. I got rid of those. My Comfort Drive tires have me ready to drive every day and I am still slowly breaking them in with less than 200 miles on them. They have an excellent footprint and make my car look ready for the road. I am really liking this tire. Goodyear made these tires with the Accord and Maxima and others specifically. I am glad after reading reviews on Tirerack of the Turanza Pirelli Cinturato Vredestein I took a chance and went for the Goodyear Assurance Comfort Drive tires. I have not had any rain experience yet in Tampa FL. I feel my tires can compete with any premium grand touring tires. I dont hear any thuds when I go over a railroad track like I did in the OEM Goodyear Eagle touring tires from Honda brand new on car. The tires are like endurance running shoes and my Honda Accord 2.0T touring now rides like a luxury car ready for the long haul.
12 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2021