Joyroad Sport RX6

The Joyroad Sport RX6 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 20,028 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Joyroad Sport RX6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Joyroad Sport RX6
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Joyroad Sport RX6. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Joyroad Sport RX6 Reviews

Given 59% while driving a Ford S Max (225/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Not much good in the wet when pushing on, fwd car is keen to understeer.
47 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2019
Given 34% while driving a Nissan R32 GTST (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Truly awful tyre. These were brand new, already fitted to my car when I purchased it and thought I'd leave a review for anyone considering them.
In the dry, the tyres have some (limited) grip, but screech horrendously as you approach anywhere near the limit. My car is fairly light and has had a recent alignment but this hasn't alleviated this. Dry feedback is poor and loss of grip happens without much warning.
In the wet, they are 100 times worse. Very poor traction for straight line acceleration, and lateral grip is even worse. The rear end breaks away with zero warning so I just assume I have no grip at any time.
Any cars with anything approaching a reasonable amount of torque is going to suffer from wheelspin or interference from traction control etc.
I wouldn't recommend fitting these tyres to any car; not a city car that rarely sees over 40mph and especially nothing going on a motorway or country roads. Budget offerings from other brands would blow these away and they are downright dangerous.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2019
Given 53% while driving a Hyundai Accent (195/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Had those already on the front when bought the car, has rim protection profile. In the dry it is ok. Wet handling is however a bit scary if you are pushing it. Not recommended.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2020
Have you driven on the Joyroad Sport RX6 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Joyroad Sport RX6? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Joyroad Sport RX6 >

Latest Joyroad Sport RX6 Reviews

Given 74% while driving a BMW 335i (265/30 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 28 average miles
I'm on my second set of these tires. I have a 550hp rwd car and as long as I drive normal, the tires perform well. Under little boost, the tires do break away in the rain and a bit more boost, the tires break away on dry road. They have also lasted a good length of time. I dont track or "spirit" drive with the tires. I have another set of wheels and tires I run for that. For my application, I got my bang for my buck.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2021
6 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2020
10 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2019
Not much good in the wet when pushing on, fwd car is keen to understeer.
47 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2019