Primewell PS830

The Primewell PS830 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 53% over 128,319 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell PS830
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell PS830
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell PS830. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Primewell PS830 Reviews

Given 24% while driving a Chevrolet (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 14,000 easy going miles
these tires are absolute JUNK! purchased a set May 1st of 2015, and 14K miles later, they are almost BALD! I had firestone do a full alignment when they were installed, and have been rotated every 5K miles. Here it is Sept. 26th of 2015 and I am tire shopping again....

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
95 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2015
Given 10% while driving a Chrysler sebring (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
EVERY one has seperated. Ridng on two now. These are junk tires. Worst I have ever seen. Wven picked up some on scrap cars with great tread and they seperated too.
13 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2017
Given 40% while driving a Nissan Sentra (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 9,000 average miles
When I bought these, the guy advised against them. Said they were garbage. I was on an extremely tight budget so I did it anyway. He trusted these tires SO LITTLE that he actually gave me their extended warranty for free. I'm so glad he did, because 9k miles in, one of them completely fell apart. The tire totally separated, which judging by the other reviews, sounds like a somewhat common issue for these tires.

I went back and they RETURNED the tires, without question, and I was able to upgrade to better tires less the cost of these ones. They're known to be bad!! Don't waste your money or time and don't risk your safety with these.
13 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2017
Have you driven on the Primewell PS830 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Primewell PS830? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Primewell PS830 >

Latest Primewell PS830 Reviews

Given 50% while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 119 easy going miles
I bought a set of PS830 back in June 2020 FireStone 3 month down the line front driver side tire already has a bubble. I was told stop hitting pot holes, I thought that was pretty rude on their part ( FIRESTONE) they actually want me to purchase another tire to replace it . I don't think I should pay for another tire I know the tire has a guarantee it self , I didn't pay for the road side Hazzard at the time I think its a rip off why pay for road Hazzard if the Tire has a guarantee? I will report this to Consumer Report, Better Business Bureau also to FCC I'm not Paying for a new tire someone has to replace it.
4 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2020
Given 71% while driving a Chevrolet caprice (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
Have had many of these tires on this 1991 Chevy Caprice. Never any trouble other than one of eight did separate which every brand and type of tire have had exhibited this form of failure sometime. Owned over 100 vehicles. These tires are not suitable for vehicles with cheap strut type suspension! A standard type drive axle and/or dual "A" arm front suspension these tires are a great value. With struts, these tires lack the highly curved profile needed to have cheap strut suspension work with the tire well and will result in pretty much poor everything. Last about 40,000 miles with only one re-balance on the Caprice having used eight of these in total. Decent traction in all conditions. These tires are directional so be certain they roll in the desired direction. Also, I detest road feedback as that is completely useless vibration. The less the road is felt the better! Please note all the negative reviews except for possibly two are for front wheel drive strut suspension cars which these tires are not suitable for. These are also not light truck tires and not suitable for light trucks either as shown in the other two reviews. Classic rear wheel drive sedans are great! Picking the wrong tire for the application never gives good results!
1 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2020
Given 87% while driving a Dodge Neon 2.0 (250/75 R14 P) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
In cold weather after sit week tires get flat spots need drive 4 blocks at idle to stop cars vibrations
2 - tyre reviewed on April 11, 2020
Given 39% while driving a Nissan altima (225/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
1 year old Tire showing dry rot on the sidewall . date of manufacture is year-and-a-half ago purchased one year ago.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2019
Given 21% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I won’t recommend this tires. I find them dangerous specially on wet weather. They slip and have NO grip.
9 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2018

13 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2017
Chevrolet 2012 Cruze (215/60 R16 S) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
I bought used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze with all maintenance done at the dealer as the records shown. Although, my Cruze came with this tires on. They look new but are bad already. I had suspension, wheel bearing, wheel alignment, and tire balance check by professionals at the Autotire to know that everything is fine and this is a piece of JUNK tires. The problems I am having with it includes but not limited to: cupping, noise, and improper tread wear. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRAND, PRIMEWELL.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2017
13 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2017
Given 47% while driving a Honda Accord (195/65 R15) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I had these tires on my 02 Accord when I bought it used. Replaced the front tires and much of the humming noise disappeared. Now replacing back tires when there is still plenty of tread left. I had the bearings checked and they are fine. The problem is a humming or howling noise from 30 mph to 50 mph, which gets louder the faster the speed. The noise reverberates thru the chassis and is quite loud. Very frustrating. Never will I buy this brand.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2017