Syron Race 1

The Syron Race 1 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 15,050 miles driven.

The Race 1 is ranked 99th of 129 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 36th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron Race 1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron Race 1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Syron Race 1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Syron Race 1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Syron Race 1 >

Latest Syron Race 1 Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
A pretty decent set of mid-range tyres, would recommend these for anyone that is not going to blast around the track. They have more than taken a fair bit of test punishment on my Evo (4WD), not sure how they would be on a 2WD though.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2013
Given 46% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 50 spirited miles
Well,... wondering how these can be called 'race' ... the tyres have weak sidewalls resulting in unpredictable body sway. A very expensive lesson. done 50 miles and they are coming straight off again. Going back to Kumho Ecsta where I can rely on knowing where my car is going.

VERY disappointed, would not buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2013
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 41% while driving a Audi TT (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
These tyres lasted less than 9000 on the front of my Audi. Not worth the money!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2013
Given 90% while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on track for 6,000 average miles
Hello,

I have been very suprised using this tyres, I will not exchange to some tyres with a good name and reputation in the market, because this handles as a Track Day type tyre...
46 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2012