Toyo Snowprox S954

The Toyo Snowprox S954 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Toyo Snowprox S953

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 19,500 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test - 12th of 14 tyres

2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test - 30th of 49 tyres

2019 Winter Tyre Test Market Overview - 27th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Snowprox S954
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo Snowprox S954. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Toyo Snowprox S954 Reviews

Ford (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Great new winter tyre from Toyo, i am impresed so far. This tyre is rain tyre, but also very good on dry and snow. It gives good feetback on steering wheel, great handling at rain even at high speed (180 Km/h). For the price of 60€ each, belive me, there is no better...
165 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2017
Given 41% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 6,500 average miles
As new very good on snow and very poor on wet. Never again.
I sold this tyres after one winter season and bought Continental WinterContact TS850.
23 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2018
Given 79% while driving a Volvo C30 1.8 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
For the price of about €55 each it's a good tyre.
In the wet the performance isn't that great, but it's OK. On roundabouts I had understeer several times, even at lower speeds.
However feedback is pretty good, you feel easily when the tyres are on their limits and you need to slow down.

In dry conditions the tyres are coping very well. Good grip, it all feels good.
In snow I've driven only once, and I didn't have a problem there.

Wear doesnt seem too bad, but I havent measured the exact wear yet.
The comfort seems to be better at first than it is now (After 10000km). The tyres seem to have become more noisy.
At this price point I think these tyres are unbeatable. I have had other winter tyres before, Goodyear Ultragrip 8, those were more silent, better in the wet, but the price point is higher. Just like Vredestein Snowtrac 2's back in the days.
I've also had cheaper brands which were worse. So at this price point they;re unbeatable and safe enough
13 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2017
Have you driven on the Toyo Snowprox S954 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Toyo Snowprox S954? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Toyo Snowprox S954 >

Latest Toyo Snowprox S954 Reviews

As new very good on snow and very poor on wet. Never again.
23 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2018
For the price of about €55 each it's a good tyre.

In dry conditions the tyres are coping very well. Good grip, it all feels good.
In snow I've driven only once, and I didn't have a problem there.

Wear doesnt seem too bad, but I havent measured the exact wear yet.
13 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2017