Bridgestone Turanza Serenity+

The Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 110,250 miles driven.

The Turanza Serenity+ is ranked 44th of 46 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Hyundai i30 CW CRD (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have these tyres fitted to a Hynudai i30cw, and went with the tyre fitters recommendation because they didn't have what I wanted. the tyres they replaced were the Bridgestone Ecopia PZ-X, so i was expecting the goods given I was after a quiet eco tyre.

These Turanzas have more rolling resistance, and it is evident by an increase in fuel consumption by about 10%, however the road holding characteristics of them is superb. they have an incredibly flat contact patch and probably the widest footprint I've seen for a 195 tyre.

They are quiet. very quiet. on very smooth pavement under hard acceleration they do make a strange slupry noise, but who cares when you can easily corner 15% faster with no tyre noise/squealing.

on wet roads they grip well, and at highway speeds they pump out the spray more than any other tyre I've had on this car.
Helpful 64 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2016
Peugeot (235/45 R18 V) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Swapped Potenza's on my Peugeot 3008 for these to achieve a quieter less harsh ride. LOVE 'EM!! The Potenza's were excellent road holding but transmitted too much road noise for my diminshed hearing So far (500km) I find road holding superb, a softer much quieter ride. It remains to be seen as to the longevity with the softer compound but.....
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2020
Given 51% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 50,000 average miles
I have driven 70,000km on these tyres and still have tread left. Wear rate is excellent. Dry grip is quite good as is damp road grip however, these tyres aquaplane at any speed over 70km/h with only millimetres of water on the road. Noise level in general is acceptable, but they can make a loud whirring noise on roads with lots of camber and they make a slurping noise on smooth surfaces.Overall the lack of wet grip is a deal breaker for me, I will not be purchasing this brand or model again.
Helpful 15 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2018
Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus >

Latest Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Reviews

Given 76% while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
Ive got this tyre x 4 for my daily driven honda jazz gd3. After 80k kms of milliage, the front thread was only down to 60% while the rear was still at 85%. Really impressed with its wear rate. The dry grip is alright but the wet grip is mediocre. If the road is damp and your in a roundabout, you could easily do sideways if you mash the paddle too much. But if you just drive sensibly, it is alright. Overall, i am happy with this tyre, its super comfort (probably due to my 65 profile tyre), very cheap, and most of all it last long. If your looking for a daily drive tyre, affordable and longevity tyre, this is definitely the tyre for you tbh. But if you want performance tyre, do look elsewhere as you’ll be disappointed with this one.
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2022
Given 13% while driving a Ford ba falcon (215/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 250 average miles
Would never ever buy these tyres again. Hard, inflexible, harsh and bumpy ride. Replaced them within days. Bridgestone claims they last 50,000 km but I couldn't bear more than a few 100 KMs on them. Went back to Dunlops.
Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2021
Want to know what the BEST AT tires are? Watch below!