Goodride SW608

The Goodride SW608 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 35,004 miles driven.

The SW608 is ranked 58th of 87 Winter Touring tyres.

2020 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test - 13th of 14 tyres

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 28th of 52 tyres

2017 50 Winter Tyre Shoot Out - 30th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodride SW608
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodride SW608. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

SW608 Prices

Top 3 Goodride SW608 Reviews

Given 57% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/65 R15) on mostly town for 4 average miles
I bought a used set of these tires on rims fore winter use on my Fiesta. The wheels were purchased originally for a Focus. I paid 40% of the cost of new and these had only been used for one winter.My original thougts after using them in the snow was that they were acceptable but I wouldn't push them to the limit, as they are still no where near as good as the better tires. This will be my third winetr with them, but I will replace them next winetr for a much better quality winter tire, as these are sounded noisy on the road now and certainly do not grip as well as the better tires.
75 - tyre reviewed on December 12, 2014
Given 76% while driving a Chevrolet Lacetti (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I don’t normally buy cheap Chinese tyres but they were a very good price (with set of steel rims) so took a punt. Excellent value for money and a good tyre – quiet, comfortable, economical and general grip in dry, wet and snow in particular very good.
34 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2013
Given 83% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Cheap tire. Good grip in snow.
33 - tyre reviewed on April 11, 2012
Have you driven on the Goodride SW608 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodride SW608? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodride SW608 >

Latest Goodride SW608 Reviews

Given 47% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
So. After 6000 miles time to change! The worst tyres that I have!
17 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Opel Vivaro (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Got these on business van and they were fitted true whole year. In start I was very sceptical but later on I was pleasantly surprised. Dry and wet grip is good, but they are very noisy on motorway. Cornering and wear is also good, even in hot summer days. Excellent value for money but don't except miracles from this tyre. If you are on a budget or have an older car, this is a tyre for you.
16 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019
Given 74% while driving a Fiat 500 (185/45 R15) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I bought the Goodride for my city car Fiat 500. On dry conditions in temperature below 0° in emergency breaking they were excellent. In wet snow without any problems. The noise is a bit louder than summer tires i use (Continental)
23 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018