Nexen N Fera SU4

The Nexen N Fera SU4 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 46 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 264,482 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Fera SU4
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Fera SU4

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Fera SU4

2017-09-24 - Would you recommend this tyre over the Nexen n'blue hd plus? There is very little information out there on this tyre although it seems to be in a class above the n'blue? Higher performance summer tyre

Unfortunately we've no direct experience with either of the Nexen products you mention, so can only go by the user reviews and tests listed on this website.

2018-07-05 - how strong and quality are nexen nfera suv 4 tyres compare to others?

The construction of the Nexen N Fera SU4 should be comparable to any other quality mid range tyre on the market.

Top 3 Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Given 97% while driving a Subaru Legacy Estate 2.5i 2011 (215/60 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I bought these as a set of four to replace a crap load of Bridgestone Potenzas . Straight away I could feel the road but so much quieter and much more comfortable . Wet grip is superb and very predictable . I have been across farm fields and they show no sign of giving up like the Bridgestones did . Cannot fault these , going to get another set for my other car .
368 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Usually i am a tyre snob but i heard a lot of good things about nexen and about how good value for money they are so i thought there worth a punt.
First off i bought the SU1's and fitted them to the front of my Focus ST which is running 350bhp and 400lbft. These tyres where good a good all rounder for the price but i wanted better traction in the dry so i decided to go for the the SU4's after reading some of the reviews.
The SU4's are fantastic for the price grip is up there with the big brands they are also very comfortable and relatively quiet with good road feedback, i can't really comment on wear as ive only had them a month but the soft compound big named sporty tyres are hardly hard wearing so if im getting 6-8 month of spirited driving out of these for the price its a no brainer.
Over all im over the moon with these they are well worth the price and i would recommend them to anyone.
60 - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2018
Given 99% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 350 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 21,000 spirited miles
I had them for 2 years and 21k miles. I drove my car every day in all weather conditions, sometimes i push it hard, never had any problems.
I change them today and they still have 2mm of ruber, put new nexen su4 again.
59 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017
Have you driven on the Nexen N Fera SU4 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen N Fera SU4? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen N Fera SU4 >

Latest Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Given 80% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.7 CDTI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12 spirited miles
After 2 years the tires are quite good, both on the wet road and on the dry road.
10 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2020
Given 82% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 5 GTI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 100 spirited miles
Fitted on a golf gti after my bridgestone potenzas finally wore off. Immediately noticed how much more comfortable these tires are and half the price. I was surprised at the amount of grip they offer and offer incredible handling for a hot hatchback. However, the feedback is not as precise and car feels less darty as a more expensive tirr
14 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2020
Given 88% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.7 CDTI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Bought these for front when I bought the car. Put them in front , on the back left the Pirelli P7 Cinturato. Astra is quite nose heavy and usually tends to understeer, but surprisingly I managed to oversteer more often when driving more spirited, which proves how good they grip and how Pirellis are not worth the hype and cost (note: Pirellis are 2 years old and stil 5mm thread left). For comming winter i will fit Winter Kleber HP3, which showed great in last winter. Overal very comfy tire, safe in dry and wet in every condition so far. Worth buying, I will definitely buy another set to replace Pirellis in the back next spring.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2020
Given 76% while driving a Opel Astra J Sports Tourer (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Satisfied with the performance. Not sure how many miles it did, surely more than 40k, first in the rear, after in front. Never felt the car slip in dry or wet, even if pushing a bit. not much. Strong points i would say price, performance both in wet and dry, and wear. Not so much in confort, felt a little bit hard on the road. Satisfied with the buy.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2020
Given 63% while driving a Ford Fiesta ST180 (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
If your looking to put these on a hot hatch I would not reccomend. The sidewalls are too soft and the car rolls alot more. However if your not one to push your car to the max and dont care about cornering performance then this is a very good tyre.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2020
Given 92% while driving a Peugeot 207GT (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Very good tyres Only have had it for a few days but the car grips the road great and the traction is great I Love em! Let's see how long they will last
6 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2020
Given 86% while driving a BMW 318D (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Great tyre for the money, have them as summer tyres for over 2 years. Minimum wear. Will buy again, same tyres, or model successor.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2020
Given 81% while driving a Subaru forester 2.5xt (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Excellent on wet track! I've traveled more than 40,000 km and are still very good. Attention to the correct calibration (use 33lbs).
13 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Chevrolet Cruze LT3 1.6L (205/45 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
I am driving them for around 8000 km, no wear at all, great handling on dry and wet. I was suprising how good it handled on wet as I was driving on heavy rain and aquaplaning for 3h on 120kmh speed never lost the grip. I had Goodyear EfficientGrip before these but Nexen seems better to me. Downside is that they are a bit noisy as per my taste as I liking more quiter tire, but overall great tire at a great price.
11 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2020
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 407 4 door sedan 2.0 petrol (215/60 R16 V) on mostly town for 50 average miles
These are my very early thoughts on the tyre, very preliminary and after only 4-5 trips to the shops. This tyre is super comfortable. It irons, and I mean it, the road to a huge degree. Potholes and bad roads are much quieter and better damped. A sunken manhole cover, near me used to make a loud sound and shake the car if I did not avoid it. Not anymore. Massive difference to my previous Firestones. Good dry grip and reasonably direct steering, not sport/track tyre crisp though. Very quiet and easy rolling. Will update once I got more miles on it.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2020