Nexen N Fera SU4

The Nexen N Fera SU4 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 274,032 miles driven.

The N Fera SU4 is ranked 5th of 129 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Fera SU4
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Fera SU4

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Fera SU4

2017-09-24 - Would you recommend this tyre over the Nexen n'blue hd plus? There is very little information out there on this tyre although it seems to be in a class above the n'blue? Higher performance summer tyre

Unfortunately we've no direct experience with either of the Nexen products you mention, so can only go by the user reviews and tests listed on this website.

2018-07-05 - how strong and quality are nexen nfera suv 4 tyres compare to others?

The construction of the Nexen N Fera SU4 should be comparable to any other quality mid range tyre on the market.

N Fera SU4 Prices

Top 3 Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Given 97% while driving a Subaru Legacy Estate 2.5i 2011 (215/60 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I bought these as a set of four to replace a crap load of Bridgestone Potenzas . Straight away I could feel the road but so much quieter and much more comfortable . Wet grip is superb and very predictable . I have been across farm fields and they show no sign of giving up like the Bridgestones did . Cannot fault these , going to get another set for my other car .
373 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Usually i am a tyre snob but i heard a lot of good things about nexen and about how good value for money they are so i thought there worth a punt.
First off i bought the SU1's and fitted them to the front of my Focus ST which is running 350bhp and 400lbft. These tyres where good a good all rounder for the price but i wanted better traction in the dry so i decided to go for the the SU4's after reading some of the reviews.
The SU4's are fantastic for the price grip is up there with the big brands they are also very comfortable and relatively quiet with good road feedback, i can't really comment on wear as ive only had them a month but the soft compound big named sporty tyres are hardly hard wearing so if im getting 6-8 month of spirited driving out of these for the price its a no brainer.
Over all im over the moon with these they are well worth the price and i would recommend them to anyone.
65 - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2018
Given 99% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 350 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 21,000 spirited miles
I had them for 2 years and 21k miles. I drove my car every day in all weather conditions, sometimes i push it hard, never had any problems.
I change them today and they still have 2mm of ruber, put new nexen su4 again.
61 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017
Have you driven on the Nexen N Fera SU4 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen N Fera SU4? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen N Fera SU4 >

Latest Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Citro├źn C5 Tourer (225/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Handling is predictable, there's more than enough grip for family wagon, tire noise is also at decent level. Comparing to previous Michelin tires, low price doesn't mean low quality. I'd say a good bang for a buck.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2021
Given 98% while driving a Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Great tires. They are not expensive, they behave very well, they are not noisy - what more could a person want. The winter ones are of the same brand (Nexen) - again a wonderful choice.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2021
Given 91% while driving a Ford Focus (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,550 average miles
Hello everyone So I used to have the Bridgestone Turanza R300 tyres on my Ford Focus, I got 90510 km's on them the day I swapped all 4. The Nexen tyres had good reviews so I decided to give them a chance and see how they perform. My overall first impression is it is a softer compound to the touch than the Bridgestones, however the driving experience is totally different from them. A smoother sporty feeling is how I experience it. The overall ride is quieter and smoother on the road... You still have confidence so push it into a corner as it really sits like poop in a wool blanket. The grip is great in Wet and Dry weather. We had a couple of storms the past few weeks and I had to test it on the soaked stormy roads, overall I am impressed with the confidence you have in wet weather. Thread life I have just over 2500km on them now and still seems brand new on the tread. Economy is more or less the same than the bridgestones, getting around 15-15.6 Km's per liter on my daily driving with combined driving. I would definitely buy the Nexen Nfera su4 tyres again and recommend it, cheaper price for a really great tyre. I doubt I would look at the Premium brands again for almost double the price.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2021
Given 98% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Hi, so the tire is very good. I think the price-quality ratio has no one to beat it. I've been rolling them lately, I don't have much of an impression, I'll add when I accumulate further. We said about the price ... NOISE - no, they are not noisy. grip - yes, they hold up well, although I changed them early and it's not warm yet. I guess the summer in the heat will just stick to the road! WET - I can't say yet. COMFORT - considering the size 245/40/18, I didn't expect them to ride softly ... I shake with them (I come from 17s, with which I ride much softer and more comfortably), isn't it because my area has very nice roads (many greetings to the RIA and they are alive and well, I always mention them). Yes, it is a question of Bulgaria naturally ... Otherwise the tire balances normally and easily, there are no problems in this respect.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2021
Given 80% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.7 CDTI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12 spirited miles
After 2 years the tires are quite good, both on the wet road and on the dry road.
12 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2020
Given 82% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 5 GTI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 100 spirited miles
Fitted on a golf gti after my bridgestone potenzas finally wore off. Immediately noticed how much more comfortable these tires are and half the price. I was surprised at the amount of grip they offer and offer incredible handling for a hot hatchback. However, the feedback is not as precise and car feels less darty as a more expensive tirr
17 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2020
Given 88% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.7 CDTI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Bought these for front when I bought the car. Put them in front , on the back left the Pirelli P7 Cinturato. Astra is quite nose heavy and usually tends to understeer, but surprisingly I managed to oversteer more often when driving more spirited, which proves how good they grip and how Pirellis are not worth the hype and cost (note: Pirellis are 2 years old and stil 5mm thread left). For comming winter i will fit Winter Kleber HP3, which showed great in last winter. Overal very comfy tire, safe in dry and wet in every condition so far. Worth buying, I will definitely buy another set to replace Pirellis in the back next spring.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2020
Given 76% while driving a Opel Astra J Sports Tourer (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Satisfied with the performance. Not sure how many miles it did, surely more than 40k, first in the rear, after in front. Never felt the car slip in dry or wet, even if pushing a bit. not much. Strong points i would say price, performance both in wet and dry, and wear. Not so much in confort, felt a little bit hard on the road. Satisfied with the buy.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2020
Given 63% while driving a Ford Fiesta ST180 (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
If your looking to put these on a hot hatch I would not reccomend. The sidewalls are too soft and the car rolls alot more. However if your not one to push your car to the max and dont care about cornering performance then this is a very good tyre.
11 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2020
Given 92% while driving a Peugeot 207GT (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Very good tyres Only have had it for a few days but the car grips the road great and the traction is great I Love em! Let's see how long they will last
6 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2020
Given 86% while driving a BMW 318D (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Great tyre for the money, have them as summer tyres for over 2 years. Minimum wear. Will buy again, same tyres, or model successor.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2020
Given 81% while driving a Subaru forester 2.5xt (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Excellent on wet track! I've traveled more than 40,000 km and are still very good. Attention to the correct calibration (use 33lbs).
13 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2020