Davanti Protoura Sport

The Davanti Protoura Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 10,310 miles driven.

The Protoura Sport is ranked 3rd of 137 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti Protoura Sport

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti Protoura Sport

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Davanti Protoura Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Davanti Protoura Sport Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI 210hp (235/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 100 spirited miles
Protoura sport is amazing and definitely top in UHP! When I compared with my my old pilot sport 4, protoura sport reached another level in UHP and you can treat this as UUHP standard. I check two tyres before put them o. The wheels. I found : The sidewall is much stiffer. Tread pattern is design much advanced. Moveable sippings may gain traction on the wet Protoura sport is wider than PS4 noticeable in same size Protoura sport has Better finishing. I can’t wait to have a hard drive, but I still need some busy traffic time before the hill climb. Tyres are quite. They absorbs most of the bouncing. Noise level on the label is not fake! I took the first round with tyre baking, you can say this is warm up which I did this process in slick tyres. The traction is amazing and very similar to semi slick tyres. My stage 1 2.0 tsi will just slip once at around 4000rpm the 1st gear when cold. After heat up, the slip gone. You will get full traction in all gears on tarmac now. Steering feel is very sharp in UHP level. Tyres scream when u start to over speed or lost traction. Very noticeable! Now, I start to push it really hard. Tyres scream louder and louder, they still pointing to the exit of fast corners. That’s really unbelievable! After three runs, the traction starts to decline. I checked the tyres surface. They were not over heat. Tread patterns and compound are good. The raise of tyre pressure from 32psi to 38 psi leads the lost of grip. I am able to pump 30psi cold as check the sidewall nearly no wear after the 3 hard runs. I thought the special design of sidewall helps. I have many experience for performance tyres especially semi slicks like A050, RE71, cup2… I knew what the ultimate level of grip. Protoura sport reach the top level of UHP for sure with bargain price. Now, I know what’s the targe of davanti is : Leading the way. Very true.
Helpful 57 - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2021
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz E350 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
This is a seriously high performer across the range . At half the price of ultra high performance named brands , how can you possibly go wrong . This is my second full set . I am absolutely delighted on their grip ability , and the safe feel in both dry and wet conditions , on our Scottish roads .
Helpful 22 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2022
Given 93% while driving a Renault Megane RenaultSport Cup (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Best tyre on the market for the price ! Tyre feels like semi slick ! Tons of grip on dry. This tyre should be premium UUHP with the Michelin Cup 2 or Pilot Sport 4S, Conti SP6 or Bridgestone Potenza Sport. Very precise in corners, love fast change of directions, feedback is nice, will buy again.
Helpful 9 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2022
Have you driven on the Davanti Protoura Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Davanti Protoura Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Davanti Protoura Sport >

Latest Davanti Protoura Sport Reviews

Given 90% while driving a Renault Megane RS265 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
100% give these a chance, I've had all of the top brands on several performance cars from 200-400bhp. These are easily on par with the best of them for dry grip. Wet grip they fall a bit behind the likes of Michelin, this doesn't effect me as this car isn't my daily and only used for fun on the weekends along some B roads from the Brecon Beacons to the Mendips of Somerset, but for the price you can't go wrong. I'll 100% be sticking to these tyres if they stay reasonably priced.
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2022
Given 90% while driving a BMW M240i (245/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
After reading these excellent reviews, i've bought a set of Davanti's for the rear of my M240i. First 100km's were a bit vague but that's what i've experienced with all new tyres. After that they perform outstanding. Never thought that I could manage to put all power down with these.. i've tried PS4's / Assy 5's / supersport etc.. but they don't hook like these Davanti's. They do squeel loud when finding traction but that's just the first meters of accelerating. 100% buy again. In the wet, like all other brands you need to be carefull if you put 800nm down..
Helpful 8 - tyre reviewed on May 2, 2022
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
Given 97% while driving a Subaru BRZ (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,200 spirited miles
I bought my Protoura Sport about a month and a half prior, and they are giving me extremely good feedbacks, absolutely loving it! I ran a set of semi slick tyres before, and as Winter comes and tempreture drops down, they are hard to getting in working tempreture, so I went to buy a new sets of Protoura Sport, I was getting the 245/40R17 all-round since I am running a 17x9 square setup on my BRZ. The Protoura Sport pickup really quickly, it gives perfect amount of dry grip in the twisty mountain road, and as I try heavy brake in the entry of the corner, it actually let you to threshold braking into it with very linear grip and response. On the wet road for like daily drive for commuting, they gives you a lot of confidence, it never let go once on that occasions, and the ride it simply comfortable, way less bumpy and a lot quieter than before. I never thought any UHP will satisfy me, but the Protoura Sport does, definitely will get myself another set of Protoura Sport.
Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2022