Goodyear UltraGrip 9+

The Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Goodyear UltraGrip 9.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 6,000 miles driven.

The UltraGrip 9+ is unranked of 39 Winter Premium Touring tyres.

The Best Winter Tyres for 2020 - 2nd of 19 tyres

• Positive - The new Goodyear UltraGrip 9+ looks to have a very good snow and wet performance, with low fuel use.
  • Negative - Slight weakness in the dry.

2020 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 14 tyres

2020 ADAC Winter Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 8th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Top marks on snow, good in the wet, good fuel consumption.
  • Negative - Weakness on dry roads.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

UltraGrip 9 Plus Prices

Have you driven on the Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus >

Latest Goodyear UltraGrip 9 Plus Reviews

Given 88% while driving a Audi A2 (175/60 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
I took a chance given the lack of reviews or tests at the time and have had these on my Audi A2 since November: Too early to rate the wear yet as I’ve only done 1000 miles or so, but these are great at dealing with all conditions you’re likely to find in rural southern England. Dry and wet braking are very good and they are quiet except on concrete road surfaces, but then what type is? We had a lot of ice on the roads here recently and I live in a hilly area - these dealt with it fine as long as you drove sensibly. I’ve not had a chance to try them in snow but the reviews suggested they will be good. Based on my impressions so far, I would buy them again. I’ll update once I’ve used them for a couple of full winters (so spring next year).
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2021
Given 89% while driving a Kia Motors Soul 1.6 CDI (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
They have been on the car this winter, around 8000km. It's a warm winter, so they have been on the snow only two short times. Everything went well, but I can't tell much really. In dry and wet, temps mostly between 5-15c, they behave perfectly. I can barely tell that they are winter tires. And there are no wear problems. A bit cheaper than Conti TS860, but they feel equally safe, GY might even be a bit more comfortable.
12 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2020