Achilles A/TR Sport

The Achilles ATR Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 49 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 392,320 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 29th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles ATR Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles ATR Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Achilles ATR Sport Review

Given 56% while driving a Subaru 2008 subaru impreza sti (240/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3 spirited miles
Wet weather? No. I have a 2008 Sti making about 250whp. In the rain it drives like it's rwd. It loses traction like no tomorrow. Now dry weather handling is quite surprising considering they at as cheap as they are. Probably would by again if I was in a money crunch and couldn't afford good high performance tires.
142 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2016

Latest Achilles ATR Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles ATR Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Achilles ATR Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Achilles ATR Sport >>

Given 65% while driving a Nissan Skyline V35 (225/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
All the reviews you read here are true. Although they last well and are quite good on the dry the wet grip is terrible. Very easy to spin the tires coming from a stop (although fun when done on purpose) but loosing it on the wet and have even hydroplaned on a highway/motorway so I have absolutely no trust in them when there's any sign on water.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2020
Given 39% while driving a Mazda 6 Series (225/45 R19) on mostly motorways for 30 average miles
Never again! Avoid those ones
1 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 44% while driving a Ford ba falcon (245/40 R18) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
I bought my BA11 XR6 with the tyres fitted, probably because it needed them for the roadworthy. Although it's a ute, I did not expect such poor rear grip. I swear the last time I had such miserable handling, the tyres were cross-ply! I'm not earning at the moment, so I can't afford to just throw away 12 month old tyres, but I am just waiting for the day when they are worn enough to ditch. To have such a nice car and have to drive it like a grandma is utterly frustrating. It's literally the only complaint I have with my 13yo car.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2020
Given 33% while driving a BMW 535d M Sport (275/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
Avoid at all cost !!! I've recently bought a BMW 535D with these tyres on and the car is dangerous in the damp and lethal in the wet. I intend to get them changed asap before the traction control wears out as it's working overtime even under moderate acceleration. I hope this review saves lives !!!
2 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2020
Given 20% while driving a Nissan Nissan Altima U13 1996 (205/50 R18) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
Im using this tyre for about less than a year, the side wall start to crack. Not only 1 crack, but 3 cracks. At the price of this tyre, safety are not priority on this tyre. It was slippery during dry and very worst at wet road. I use this tyre as daily, using at downhill and wet road are the worst experience ever on this tyre. Plus, its quite noisy on dry road.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2020