Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS

The Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Continental Extremecontact DWS 06.

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 30,820 miles driven.

The ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS is ranked 7th of 19 All Season Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS Reviews

Given 91% while driving a BMW 435d (245/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
Even better in the snow than the DWS06!
Helpful 49 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2021
Porsche Cayenne GTS (/35 R21) on mostly motorways for 1,800 spirited miles
I bought these tyres to replace my Pirelli Pzero’s. I had these before on my CLK550 and figured I’d buy the latest versions due to their excellent wet grip which I prioritize highly and the ability to use them in the winter months and long life. These won’t blow you away in the dry and they’re very nervous under hard braking and hard turns in the dry. But I’ve driven In damn near a monsoon and not once did the car twitch or feel nervous at all. I’ll gladly buy these again or put them on another car even if they’re not as good in the dry.
Helpful 21 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2021
Given 87% while driving a Hyundai Elantra GT Sport (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
These tires have a decent amount of dry grip, I can still get them to spin a bit on a hard launch, but they excel in the wet, which is why I bought them. I live in central Maine, which can have very varied weather conditions, especially in spring and fall. I haven't had them in snow or ice yet, and will update this review when the time comes.
Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2021
Have you driven on the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS >

Latest Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 PLUS Reviews

Given 85% while driving a Honda (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Very quiet and comfortable tire, seems to be wearing well but too early to give a score. They were very good in the snow over the winter however on very hard snow / ice they're a fair bit behind a full winter tire. Will buy again.
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2022
Given 74% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (245/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
This OEM Tyre for my '18 Type R has sensational grip and response that take full advantage of the brilliant chassis. That said, they are a nail magnet, easily get out of alignment after a few potholes or bumps in the road, and while less than some alternatives are still dear. The ride and comfort level are quite good for a 30 sidewall, and they have not let me down in the rain. The good news? They are so rewarding to push hard you'll want to buy them again. The bad news? You will get to do that much sooner than you planned.
Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2022
Want to know what the BEST AT tires are? Watch below!
Given 69% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
DWS06 + are very good on my Mazda 6 turbo except for rolling resistance. I have lost approximately 10% in fuel range and mpg. Previous generation DWS06 tires did not have this issue. This time I changed from Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's and noticed the mileage drop immediately after DWS06+ installation. Pressures have been confirmed as spec'd. Contacted Continental to enquire about this and did not get a response, as expected. Tires are great otherwise.
Helpful 7 - tyre reviewed on January 23, 2022
Given 88% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 2.0tdi Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
This is the first premium tire that I have purchased and as well worth it I had summer tires on prior to this winter 2021 and I decided to go ahead and purchase an all season ultra high performance tires since my car will get up there on the highway. Little road noise great handling good in the wet snow and slush great for Ohio weather ☁️. I still need to find out what these are like on a really hot day.
Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2021