Vredestein Quatrac Pro

The Vredestein Quatrac Pro is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Quatrac Pro is the first all-season tyre to be specially designed for the ultra-high-performance (UHP) segment, and top-end models such as the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Volvo XC90 and BMW 5-series. The Quatrac Pro will be available in sizes from 17 to 21 inch. Vredestein's Quatrac 5 will continue to serve as the ideal all-season tyre in the smaller size range.

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Quatrac 5

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 28,401 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Sport Auto All Season Tyre Test - 5th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Good grip in the dry and wet, good levels of comfort.
  • Negative - Strong understeer and low grip on snow.

2020 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Excellent dry handling for an all season tyre, low noise averages, well priced.
  • Negative - Long dry braking, low aquaplaning resistance, low levels of grip in the snow, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - The Quatrac Pro is the only asymmetric pattern all season tyre in the test, and that seems to have hindered it in all key all season tests.

2020 Auto Express All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 6 tyres

• Positive - Good lateral grip in the wet.
  • Negative - Poor snow performance, longer braking in he dry and wet, high rolling resistance.
Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
275/40 R20 106Y XL   C B 73 15.12kgs
275/45 R20 110Y XL   C B 73 15.54kgs
275/45 R21 110Y XL   C B 73 16.22kgs

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Quatrac Pro

2020-04-18 - what is the recommended tire pressure for this tire? Put on a Kia Cadenza

The tyre pressure for the Vredestein Quatrac Pro is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2020-11-30 - are these run flat tires

I believe there are some runflat sizes of the Quatrac Pro, if not there's definitely some in the Quatrac 3.

Top 3 Vredestein Quatrac Pro Reviews

Given 87% while driving a Mitsubishi ASX Outlander Sport (215/60 R17) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Good tyres. Very grippy but caused a loss to economy over previous tyres
127 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019
Given 100% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (215/50 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
I had Vredestein Quatrac Pro fitted on my new Seat Ateca a week ago and I've done only 100 miles on motorways and city roads in dry weather, so I can't evaluate all tire qualities yet. Nevertheless I've felt a big improvements on OE Bridgestone Turanza T001 (same size) fitted at the factory: better grip, better comfort, better road feedback, even better mileage. All of these came at a very reasonable price (even if higher than other sizes of the same tire, maybe because up to last week only Vredestein was -worldwide- selling all-season tires in the size/codes I needed; since few days you can buy Michelin CC+ as well, but they are priced as much as double). I'm eager to test my tires in wet and snow conditions, and test their handling qualities at the limit. I'll update my review then.
32 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2019
Given 85% while driving a Porsche Macan 2.0 (235/60 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
This is a quick take after 500 miles (Oct 19) on my Porsche Macan (2.0l petrol 2020 model), equally split between dry and wet (inc. torrential rain), motorway and country roads, I'll post an update after more experience.

These replaced the OE fitment of Michelin Latitude Sport 3 summer tyres, but I fitted Michelin Cross Climate SUV to my previous F-Pace and have always been happy to use good quality A/S. Whilst I live in the South East, it is on just about the highest point and we get plenty of 'weather' and more ice/frost over winter, relatives in Northumberland and the occasional ski trip, I view A/S as a winter tyre substitute for SE.

I've reviewed these as 235/60/18, but this also covers 255/55/18 as Macan has different sizes front and rear. Porsche, according to the dealer, no longer OE fit A/S for the UK market. I chose the Vredestein as designed for UHP, W speed rating and good Auto Bild and Tire Rack test results.

The best compliment is that I can't really tell any difference between the Vredestein and Michelin Sport 3, perhaps a slightly softer ride (the Macan ride is firm as you'd expect), maybe a touch more oversteer but breaking and handling in both dry and wet has been excellent. No obvious change in fuel economy, but I'm comparing 500 miles with 2,500 on the Michelin's so will reserve judgement.

Early judgement, I'm very pleased with them in typical SE Autumn conditions on a sporty SUV, at least as good as the Cross Climate SUV on my previous car.
30 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2019
Have you driven on the Vredestein Quatrac Pro tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Vredestein Quatrac Pro? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Vredestein Quatrac Pro >

Latest Vredestein Quatrac Pro Reviews

Given 87% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover V8 Autobiography (275/45 R21) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Hi, got a set of Vredestein Quatrac Pro for my Range Rover on 21inch wheels. So far I have been very impressed with them, the first thing I noticed and the whole family noticed was how quiet the tyres were, both at motorway speeds and town/cobble street driving. Feedback was good as was wet and dry grip. I was highly impressed with their snow/ice grip - it was far better than the factory fit tyres - they are not all terrain tyres so don't bite/eat their way through deep drifts but for snow up to 6 inches and compacted snow these were great. We also use our RR off road, on wet fields and mildly muddy tracks there were fine - I don't think they would be super tough compared with an all terrain tyre so watch out for your side walls. Finally wear, its hard to say what life we'll get out of these, the rubber does seem slightly softer but this is a small compromise for everything else. In short, highly recommended and will defiantly will buy again
2 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2021
Given 48% while driving a BMW 520D M Sport Touring (245/40 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
WARNING! If you've got a RWD car and are looking to buy these in order to keep you moving in winter, DON"T. After a light snowfall I tried to climb a very slight incline in my 520D, I couldn't. The car just ran out of momentum even with a run up. Never had this issue with either Bridge A005s or Goodyear V4 G2 in similar cars. I ended up reversing up the incline. Terrible tyres for snow. They're fine in other conditions but that's not why people buy all weather tyres.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2020
Given 97% while driving a Lexus LS430 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Exceptional tires. Quiet, comfortable, grippy. You trade some mileage and durability for the excellent handling and safety, but for me that is a tradeoff I am willing to make. Highly recommended.
18 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2.2 (200) (235/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Fantastic tyre! Great in rain and good in snow.
14 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2020
Given 82% while driving a BMW 530D M sport (245/40 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Fitted on F11 530d, very quiet compared to summer Dunlop’s, have about 2 mpg average loss since fitting though. Feel a lot more confident in the wet, traction control used to be used all the time before and now after 2000 miles I haven’t seen it flash on once!
9 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Ford Fiesta ST180 (215/40 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I may be in the under powered segment of what the manufacturers were aiming for. But I wanted a good all round tyre on my 220bhp fiesta st. And I can say I’m more than pleased, almost as good wet performance as the rainsport 3’s I had on(which says a lot) and definitely better dry grip. Will wait to see about snow/ice however I already have confidence in the ability!
14 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Subaru Legacy 3.0R (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 1 spirited miles
second pair of Vredestein's so I am hoping these are as good if not better than the first. so far I am delighted on my 2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R.
27 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2019