Durun A One

The Durun A One is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 202,515 miles driven.

The A One is ranked 182nd of 206 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Durun A One

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Durun A One

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Durun A One. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Durun A One Reviews

Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Grip good wet or dry but the tires don't last i got a set and two of them have knots on the sidewalls and tire are just like new still have tits on them
Helpful 160 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 37% while driving a Toyota Carib Z touring (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Perform acceptably for what I assume were cheap tyres (came with the car) in the dry, on a 110 horsepower AWD Toyota Carib. Go in a straight line if you think about the accelerator in the wet, however.
Helpful 94 - tyre reviewed on December 16, 2016
Given 16% while driving a Toyota aurion (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Easily the worst tyre I have ever purchased. Done 10,000 km and already just about shot. In the wet on a slight uphill the tyres spin like crazy and I can only get traction when I lower the revs to almost stalling. They are dangerous and are a wasye of money because I will not get a year out of them. Rubbish and should not be on the market.
Helpful 42 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2020
Have you driven on the Durun A One tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Durun A One? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Durun A One >

Latest Durun A One Reviews

Given 10% while driving a Hyundai i20 (185/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 6,500 average miles
Durun is the BIGGEST RUBBISH tyre ever made!!!!!!!!! Most dangerous tyres. NO value. I`ve done 5000 km`s with the set of tyres and already saw the tread has started wearing off badly and has bubles. I`ve made an accident. Stay of the road when wet. No grip on dry or wet roads. Poor road noise. My left rear tyre burst. Don`t EVER buy this rubbish tyre!!! Never Again!
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2022
Given 87% while driving a Skoda (185/60 R15) on mostly motorways for 18,000 easy going miles
I wanted a cheap set of tyres for my Skoda Octavia as it's my daily workhouse and I would say Durun tyres have never let me down.Little on hard compound but would say last long and it is pretty much puncture resistant.Excellent tyres
Helpful 14 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2021
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
Given 96% while driving a Toyota aurion (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 50,000 easy going miles
Duran tyre the best tyre for everyday use and I like this tyre due to its durability. It has been around 50000 km that I am using this tyre. This set of tyres has improved the mileage of my Car it’s a very good tyre with an excellent road grip.
Helpful 19 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2021
SEAT Toledo (215/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 15 spirited miles
Brought them 2 year ago done abort 15,000 on the can Handel the speed and weight a good tyre for the money 💰 and when I need more I will buy again
Helpful 22 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Audi A4 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 6,000 miles
Best reasonable value for money. Quality at economical prices...
Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2020
Given 21% while driving a Lexus LS430 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Horrible aqua plain.... Rather dangerous in wet.... Never will I buy them again..... Too anyone else.... If your thinking of buying them..... Don't.
Helpful 16 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2019
Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (225/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Verry nasty in rain.
Helpful 17 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2018
Given 31% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (245/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Tyres came on the car when i purchased it. The most dangerous tyres I've even driven on in the wet and average in dry conditions. Tyres are still 90% tread and are getting taken off. Not worth the risk.
Helpful 28 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Ford Fairmont (225/70 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 easy going miles
Tyres were ok in the dry but dangerous as soon as it rained. Understeer, oversteer and wheel spin in the wet. Tyres were on the vehicle when it was purchased we have since replaced them.
Helpful 9 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2017
Ford (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
these tyres came with the car. Had pirelli p7 at the front and the durun at the rear, nearly brand new. Have done about 6000km with them and was not aware of how bad they are in the wet. On same model car had cheapest Michelins all round and had no problems, wet or dry. Around the same bends with the Duruns could feel them, starting to let go, and almost st lost it completely.
At a stop sign and turning left, wheels just spun and I couldn't get any traction until I lowered engine speed to idle. The Duruns are easily the most dangerous tyres in the wet I have ever driven on in my fifty years of driving. Have had heavy rain over the past week and have been forced to lower my speed considerably especially on high quality roads like the M1.
Helpful 12 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2017
Mitsubishi (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 11,000 spirited miles
Worth my money spend. Advised my wife, sons, family and friends to change iver to Durun. Best value for money out there!!
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on January 2, 2017
Given 33% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter T4 (215/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Never buy again. DANGER. After 8000 miles start to be very noisy. Was thinking my wheel bearings gone. Start to split side walls. After 15000 no thread. Split on inside wall 12 inches long. Could see steel wires thru!
Helpful 9 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2016