Fulda EcoControl HP

The Fulda EcoControl HP is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 45,840 miles driven.

The EcoControl HP is ranked 55th of 127 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Very good aquaplaning, good handling and excellent steering in the dry, lowest wear on test and lowest price.
  • Negative - Average wet braking.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 17th of 47 tyres

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 10th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Low wear
  • Negative - Relatively weak in the wet, slightly weak on dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fulda EcoControl HP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fulda EcoControl HP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

EcoControl HP Prices

Top 3 Fulda EcoControl HP Reviews

Given 93% while driving a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 3,100 average miles
I would buy this tyre again. It is very quiet, very comfortable. It is not a tyre for sport driving, because it is soft tire (I mean, you can drive it very fast with this tyre, but it wouldn't last long in that case). Personally, I like this kind of tyres - comfortable. And one more thing, I bought it for 55£ per tyre (with mounting). If you ask me, for that price you can not buy better tyre.
92 - tyre reviewed on August 6, 2013
Given 31% while driving a Daewoo Lanos (175/70 R13 T) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
cheap tyre
18 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2013
Given 87% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (195/60 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
After Nokian Line and Kleber Dynaxer HP3, I decide to purchase this Fulda. It is very comfortable and quiet tyre, but slightly less sporty than Nokian and Kleber. In cornering they tend to curl, but still "holding" the road very good. Very good braking in dry, and little weaker in wet. So far, wear rate is solid, but in overall performance this tyre is safe 8. Nokian Line is the best tyre within those 3. If you want safe, super quiet and comfortable tyre, go for it.
17 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2017
Have you driven on the Fulda EcoControl HP tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Fulda EcoControl HP? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Fulda EcoControl HP >

Latest Fulda EcoControl HP Reviews

Given 74% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (185/60 R15) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Fulda EcoControl HP is definitely a comfortable tire but it is not aimed to satisfy drivers who like sport driving. It is very good in the dry, but not so good in the wet. I believe that handling is a bit more difficult than other sport tires, however in terms of family travel is a very good choice. It is a little slow in immediate braking. I think that is a very good choice in general for a mid range tire, but due to its price and its European Energy qualification, it could be even better.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2021
Given 71% while driving a Opel Corsa (195/60 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
It's a very good mid budget solution. Handling, road feedback and grip on dry and wet road are just fine and by no means dangerous. I'm not satisfied with the wear.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2020
Given 63% while driving a Skoda Roomster (195/55 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 20 average miles
I had the plain EcoContact version (not HP) on my previous car and they were the best tyres I had used, so got the HP version for the first change of tyres my current car when the ones it had needed replacement thinking they would be even better, but was disappointed.
They felt hard and not as comfortable and with less grip and handling than the old EcoContacts. They also wore down faster than the old version and became quite shiny and with less grip in the process. OK on the flat and straight in the dry, but once the tread pattern had lost its details, was not as confidence inspiring in the wet even in a straight line. .
0 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Chevrolet Lacetti (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I got these Fulda tires mounted on our Chevrolet Lacceti and got rid of a pair of Toyo proxes something that where the worst tires I had ever driven!
After 2000kms driven wearing the Fuldas I'm very satisfied with the grip in dry and wet roads and the steering is very good and smooth. These tires brought back to our car the feeling of safe travels..😆
I'm also satisfied with the fuel economy despite the E label and they seem to be the most quiet tires I've driven (I had Dunlop sp2000-3 3 years, Michelin pilot exalto 12 years, Pirelli P1 5 years and Toyo Proxes something 5 years).
I'm about to mount the same tires (195 50 15) on my Fiat Punto sporting too next month...
6 - tyre reviewed on January 27, 2018
Given 79% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
It doesn't wear much since it is relatively hard. Through time gets harder. It's ok for normal driving. Mpg is ok. Braking is normal. Do not expect sport performance. Been drivning couple of years on them aprox. 30000 km and there is still thread on them. I drive them only in summer since I have winter tires as well.
12 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2017
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 807 (215/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 6,500 average miles
Excellent tyres. Comfy, great fuel economy and very quiеt.
12 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2014