Goodyear UltraGrip Performance

The Goodyear UltraGrip Performance is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 128,000 miles driven.

The UltraGrip Performance is ranked 4th of 40 Winter Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

UltraGrip Performance Prices

Top 3 Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Toyota Avensis (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre. Dry grip is almost as good as a summer tyre. Wet grip also excellent. Good in snow. Would buy again, unfortunately this model was discontinued.
26 - tyre reviewed on February 29, 2016
Given 90% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Honestly I cant recommend these tyres enough, over my 30 years of driving I believe I have tried nearly every winter tyre available to date and I honestly cant find anything that will beat these. Fit these to your car with confidence and you'll never go wrong. It's only a shame Goodyear have discontinued these as I doubt I'll find anything as good to replace them with when the time comes..
11 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2016
Given 93% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 200 (205/55 R16 Q) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
Those were on my SLK for three winters. And they are perfect for wet roads and snow. But on ice they're useless. I've chose UG performance because they are silent tires. Used for 3 seasons and I think that these are good for another 3.
8 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2013
Have you driven on the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear UltraGrip Performance >

Latest Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Reviews

Given 92% while driving a Opel Corsa D 1.4 (215/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
Absolutely a nice and good winter tyre. Expensive but worth every penny. Good in wet and dry conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2018
Given 81% while driving a Renault Megane (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 70,000 average miles
I'm surprise nobody reviewed these tyres. I'm not into tyres so much, but I can tell you these are GREAT during winter. I had them for 3 winters now, still enough thread for two more. They're fitted on a Megane 2, in East Europe, where snow is plentiful. Can't compare them with anything really, just my regular summer tyres, and I can tell you the difference between these is huge. I didn't know tyres matter that much. With summer tyres I couldn't reach home one evening because of snow, but with these, the wheels didn't slip once under the same conditions. When I'll need new winter tyres, I'll definitely buy again (if they still make them).
0 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2012