Hankook Winter i cept evo3

The Hankook Winter i cept evo3 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Hankook Winter i cept evo2.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 1,900 miles driven.

The Winter i cept evo3 is ranked 30th of 39 Winter Ultra High Performance tyres.

2020 Auto Bild Performance Winter Tyre Test - 6th of 21 tyres

• Positive - New winter profile with sporty performance on wet and dry roads, good in the snow, short snow and wet braking distances.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance.

2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test - 5th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter i cept evo3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter i cept evo3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Hankook Winter i cept evo3 Reviews

Given 48% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 900 spirited miles
Very uncomfortable tyre, the sidewall also looks different than on the website, I sold them after a couple of weeks.
46 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2020
Given 85% while driving a Nissan Qashqai 2018 (215/55 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Got this tires for my Qashqai and I am quite happy with them so far. Grip is good om wet road, feedback and handling are also very good. Only used them for month so can"t comment on wear.
7 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Volvo V90 D4 (245/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
For my style of driving - average, comfort, mixed city+highway is very well balanced. I was looking for well balanced winter tyre (best for grip and breaking on wet) and at the end I decided to try new W330 iCept Evo 3 because of good test results on exact tyre size I needed. Price was also much better than GY or Michelin and performance pretty close/similar so it was no beainer for me. I can’t comment on wear and fuel consumption but it is slightly higher than with my summer GY UG 9 (which is expected).
1 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2021
Have you driven on the Hankook Winter i cept evo3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hankook Winter i cept evo3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hankook Winter i cept evo3 >