Hankook Winter i cept evo3

The Hankook Winter i cept evo3 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Hankook Winter i cept evo2.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 6,900 miles driven.

The Winter i cept evo3 is ranked 31st of 39 Winter Ultra High Performance tyres.

2021 Tyre Reviews Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres

• Positive - Short dry braking, very good performance in all wet tests including aquaplaning and the best subjectively around the wet handling lap, very good grip in all snow tests.
  • Negative - Sightly reduced dry handling performance, high external noise, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - It's third place for the Hankook Winter I Cept Evo 3, another impressive tyre from Hankook, they certainly seem to be on a roll at the moment!

The only deficiencies in performance was a high external noise, high rolling resistance, and average dry handling, everywhere else the tyre excelled. It had the second shortest dry braking, second fastest wet handling lap with my favourite subjective handling, good wet braking, good aquaplaning resistance, and very good grip in all four snow tests.

2020 Auto Bild Performance Winter Tyre Test - 6th of 21 tyres

• Positive - New winter profile with sporty performance on wet and dry roads, good in the snow, short snow and wet braking distances.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance.

2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test - 5th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter i cept evo3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter i cept evo3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Hankook Winter i cept evo3 Reviews

Given 48% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 900 spirited miles
Very uncomfortable tyre, the sidewall also looks different than on the website, I sold them after a couple of weeks.
74 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2020
Given 85% while driving a Nissan Qashqai 2018 (215/55 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Got this tires for my Qashqai and I am quite happy with them so far. Grip is good om wet road, feedback and handling are also very good. Only used them for month so can"t comment on wear.
15 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Volkswagen GTi Mk6 (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good tyres. What surprised me is just how good the wet grip is under hard acceleration. For the price I've been very satisfied. I don't have any major complaints so far and I can only recommend this tyre.
9 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2021
Have you driven on the Hankook Winter i cept evo3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hankook Winter i cept evo3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hankook Winter i cept evo3 >

Latest Hankook Winter i cept evo3 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Volvo V90 D4 (245/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
For my style of driving - average, comfort, mixed city+highway is very well balanced. I was looking for well balanced winter tyre (best for grip and breaking on wet) and at the end I decided to try new W330 iCept Evo 3 because of good test results on exact tyre size I needed. Price was also much better than GY or Michelin and performance pretty close/similar so it was no beainer for me. I can’t comment on wear and fuel consumption but it is slightly higher than with my summer GY UG 9 (which is expected).
8 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2021