The Nokian Snowproof P is offered in speed categories H (210 km/h), V (240 km/h) and W (270 km/h), and its comprehensive size selection covers 55 products from 17 to 21 inches.
This tyre replaced the Nokian WR A4.
Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 10,000 miles driven.
The Snowproof P is ranked 5th of 39 Winter Ultra High Performance tyres.
Latest Tyre Test Results
2021 ADAC 17 Inch Winter Tyre Test - 12th of 18 tyres
View Full Test >>
- Positive - Good driving characteristics in the dry, shortest dry braking, best lateral force on ice.
- Negative - Weakness on wet roads, weakness in the snow.
2021 Tyre Reviews Winter Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
View Full Test >>
- Positive - Very good in the dry, good snow traction and snow circle, lowest noise on test, low rolling resistance.
- Negative - Weak grip in the wet tests with the lowest aquaplaning resistance on test.
- Overall - Nokian will be disappointed with seventh place for the Snowproof P, largely down to the wet performance of the tyre where it seemed to struggle both in the shallow water of the handling and braking tests, and the deeper water of the aquaplaning tests.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Snowproof P
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Snowproof P. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address
Have you driven on the Nokian Snowproof P tyre?
Have YOU got experience with the Nokian Snowproof P? Help millions of other tyre buyers
Review your Nokian Snowproof P >
Latest Nokian Snowproof P Reviews
while driving a
Honda Civic 1.5T
(235/45 R17) on
a combination of roads
Using on Honda Civic Sport+, dry handling is great. On slippery conditions such as melty snow tyres are awesome. Despite the wide dimensions, in heavy snow braking and handling is better than expected. At 150 km/h a strange noise comes from tyres but after 160 it stops.
Very pleased with these tyres on my Tesla Model 3 Performance. Rock solid on snow and ice and in cold, wet conditions. A little more noisy than my Summer Michelin Pilot Sports (only at slower speeds) but to be expected.
Want the best all season tyre? Click here!