Kumho Solus 4S HA32

The Kumho Solus 4S HA32 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Kumho Solus HA31.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 4,005 miles driven.

The Solus 4S HA32 is ranked 6th of 61 All Season Touring tyres.

2021 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 11th of 34 tyres

2021 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 12th of 18 tyres

• Positive - Dynamic dry handling, lowest wear in test.
  • Negative - Average wet grip, understeer in the snow.

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 13th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good driving characteristics for all weather, short braking distances in the snow, dynamic wet and dry handling.
  • Negative - High wear, high rolling resistance.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Solus 4S HA32

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Solus 4S HA32. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Kumho Solus 4S HA32 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kumho Solus 4S HA32? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kumho Solus 4S HA32 >

Latest Kumho Solus 4S HA32 Reviews

Given 78% while driving a Nissan Pulsar (195/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 5 average miles
Just done a test drive with them after fitting. I am quite impressed by the dry grip. A bit bumpy compared to the old tyres but the new ones are a higher load rating which probably explains that. Will do another review on them mid winter when I’ve had them longer.
Helpful 0 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2022
Given 79% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
These tyres are exactly what I expected. Dry braking and grip are better than I anticipated for all-season tyres. The road noise is much lower compared to my former summer tyres (Michelin Primacy) or to my winter tyres (Hankook Winter I-cept RS2). Wet grip and braking are really good too. I am waiting to test Kumho on snow and slush, but I am positive they won't disappoint me. So far, so good. I will be coming back for an updated once I put in more miles.
Helpful 53 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2021
Want your tyres to save you money on petrol? Click here!
Given 97% while driving a Cadillac ATS4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Best 4 seasons for my Cadillac ATS4