Radar Renegade A/T 5

The Radar Renegade AT 5 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 60,000 miles driven.

The Renegade A/T 5 is unranked of 40 All Season All Terrain and Off Road tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Radar Renegade AT 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Radar Renegade AT 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Radar Renegade AT 5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Renegade AT 5 Prices

Have you driven on the Radar Renegade AT 5 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Radar Renegade AT 5? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Radar Renegade AT 5 >

Latest Radar Renegade AT 5 Reviews

Given 60% while driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee (265/50 R20 V) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Good for the money but to hard right feel every bump that’s the worst thing about them not that confidence in the wet not worn down done 12000 on the fronts 3 to 4 mill left not bad off road for a a/t tyre goin to try something else next thou mainly because of the ride and noise just like BFGoodrich to hard a ride and to noisey
21 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2020
Given 98% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (245/65 R17 H) on mostly motorways for 48,000 average miles
I bought a set of these tyres, about 2 years ago i doo 2000 miles per month to work every day I got 48,000miles out of my last set I have a discovery 3 which as you know is a heavy 4x4 these tyres a brilliant in the snow Great off roading never once had a puncture no damage to the tyre walls just worn down through to my tracking was out I bet I would of got 60,000miles to a set of these easy, I'm running gt radial adventura atm shocking we do offroading at a 4x4 course and these are bad don't buy gt radial for your 4x4 dangerous tyres, definitely just waiting on my new set of 4 renegade at5's to turn up they are an amazing not over priced well worth the money....
51 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2019