RoadX RXMOTION U11

The RoadX RXMOTION U11 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 49% over 162,210 miles driven.

The RXMOTION U11 is ranked 135th of 143 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the RoadX RXMOTION U11

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the RoadX RXMOTION U11

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the RoadX RXMOTION U11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 RoadX RXMOTION U11 Reviews

Given 61% while driving a BMW 123d (245/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 1,500 spirited miles
For the price they are good summer tyres, traction control light wasn't kicking in unless really pushing round bends, In the wet driving normally is fine but on roundabouts it felt far too easy to slide out, perfect if you are expecting it, again considering its a brand I've never heard of and the price I wasn't expecting them to be as good as the Goodyear asymmetric 5s I had on before, they were almost as good in dry but half as good in wet comparison
Helpful 90 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2021
Given 33% while driving a Audi TT MK2 TFSI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Utter garbage...... average dry grip but absolutely horrific wet/damp road grip to a point of being dangerous.... there doesn't appear to be a limit to when they'll let go, it's like both fronts are flat and just want to go straight on. Spins the front wheel in 3rd gear on brisk acceleration. The car came with these on and I can see why the independent garage pit them on... theyre cheap! Avoid like the plague
Helpful 60 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2021
Given 67% while driving a BMW X5 (315/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I put these on my x5 as a much cheaper option to the pirelli’s they replaced…half to price for 275/315 offsets. Would I put them on my m4? Probably not, but for any sport suv they are just fine. To expect these to perform the same as something twice the price is unrealistic. They doing the job I need them for and they look great. I’m not racing my x5 but they honestly don’t feel bad at higher speeds. I’d consider them again.
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2023
Have you driven on the RoadX RXMOTION U11 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the RoadX RXMOTION U11? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your RoadX RXMOTION U11 >

Latest RoadX RXMOTION U11 Reviews

Given 52% while driving a BMW 330d M Sport (225/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 3,500 average miles
Cannot stand all the reviews on tyres like these by people who think they are professional racing drivers. These tyre’s do a job, They are a budget tyre. Wet grip isn’t amazing but dry grip is more than good enough for normal day to day driving, The only thing that really lets this tyre down for me personally with my experience and the reason i am getting rid of them after a few thousand miles is the out edge tread has worn in such a way it now rumbles when driving at motorway speed.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2024
Given 28% while driving a SEAT Leon 5f mk3 2014 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Car came with these fitted on the rear with Michelin Primacy on the front. Dry grip seems ok but they are absolutely hopeless in the wet and even worse when the temperature drops.
Turning in to a bend outside my home town that I have taken a thousand times before, they completely failed to have any lateral grip and the car flashed its traction control light and threw its back end round. Wet weather, - yes but not standing water, temperature - probably around 9-10 degrees, "enthusiastically" chucked into the corner - NO. Feel the lack of grip in roundabouts to the point where it feels like I could quite easily flick the backend of a front drive car out with only mild encouragement.
Car is new to me and is more stiffly sprung that previous car (Mondeo) but the tyres seem comfortable enough. Given the level of grip, I suspect that these tyres will last forever... but not on this vehicle. My other half has H12's (205x55x16) on her golf and they are 100 times better than the U11's.
The U11's however will not be kept long enough for any mid life or end of life report. A pair of Bridgestones are on order and I expect this to make the car much safer to drive.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2024
What to know the BEST All Season Tyres for 2024? Click to find out!
Given 34% while driving a Ford Focus (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
These were new on the front of my Ford focus which I bought second hand in January. 16k on tje clock and rear tyres still had factory original michelin pilot 4s on . These tyres have to be the worst I have ever driven on in over 30 years of motoring. Horrible feedback and the grip is borderline dangerous. Ended up buying 4 goodyear asymmetric 6 tyres and the car is like a different car. Full confidence going into a roundabout and don't have to judge if your goi g to slide or take someone out . These tyres should be avoided at all costs. Spend more and stay safe.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2024
Given 46% while driving a Audi A1 (215/45 R16) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
I would definitely not recommend this tyre unless you drive at snail speed in the dry with a car that has little power. The front lets go on cornering in the wet, with little warning. Bought a pre-owned Audi A1 with them on, and was it not for the car's handling capability and safety features and my driving experience and skill, these tyres would have had me in trouble
Helpful 7 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2024
Given 46% while driving a Mercedes Benz W205 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
These appear to be standard fit by Arnold Clarke on many of their approved used motors. I agree with previous comments on the traction light not kicking in unless pushed hard. Although they are allegedly low rolling resistance, I did not find them too fuel efficient. Dry handling is average. Dry braking is okay. Wet handling is average. Wet braking below average. The rule of 7°C applies for summer tyres so they say. However, I found these were poorly gripping at 9°C. Cold conditions are a no for these. By 5mm tread depth, lateral grip was greatly reduced. You could be taking it slow and steady through a mini roundabout however, the car slides to the side. These tyres cannot handle excitement but that is not what they are built for. Be prepared for fishtailing if you do excite them. Although, the tread feels like it could last an age, these tyres just feel unsafe. There are tall claims of a 60k mile guarantee in their advertising. The more they wore out the worse they became. So bad, at 4mm, I was sick of the wheel spin and poor grip, I replaced them with something more sure footed. A budget brand. If you are on a budget and drive like a saint, these might work for you however, the more usage they see, the worse they get. Anti aqua planing abilities are non-existent. I purchased our car in the summer and they felt fine in the dry months. I thought I would see how things progressed. With weather changes and different conditions these proved they were not up to the job. To conclude, I do not think this is a safe tyre and would not buy into the longevity claims.
Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2024
Given 30% while driving a Citroën (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
My Diesel Multispace came fitted with a set of these tyres when I purchased the car last summer. In dry conditions the grip level is just about acceptable however the steering feel just off center is extemely poor with a strange dragging sensation during cornering they also feel as if the rubber is very hard but my tyres had the wrong load rating of 97v they should be 93v for my car. Driving in the wet is a comedy both axles ready to slip out of line with zero warning on wet roundabouts at very low speeds I would class these tyres as dangerous in any emergency situation. If the vehicle you are driving has these fitted get them changed now to a safer better tyre! I am not using these tyres now.
Helpful 8 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2023
Given 24% while driving a Skoda (205/50 R17) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Terrible terrible tyres. In the dry very average but in the wet these tyres are very dangerous. Traction control light never off in the wet and as the temperature drops they get worse. They were fitted brand new from Arnold Clark on the car I bought. I have swapped them out after only 2000miles and fitted Goodyear vector 4all season tyres and the car is transformed.
Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2023
Given 23% while driving a Audi (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 19,000 easy going miles
Had these on the rear of my Audi A4 from when I bought it, they were on 6mm, feedback from the tyres is shocking and if it rains then you are almost guaranteed to slide out even at 5mph especially if you lift off at all (even when only applying a tiny bit of throttle) over all the absolute worst tyres I have ever driven on. There are many different budgets out there at the same or less price that are infinitly better than these.

Only positive thing about them is they don't wear much, 19,000 miles later and on 4mm but no wonder as they do not grip the road at all, if a tyre wears, it means it is gripping.. I cannot stress enough they are terrible and not worth it.
If you value your car and life, DO NOT USE THESE. DEADLY IN WET.
Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2023
Given 51% while driving a MINI Cooper S (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
These things last forever and I didn't notice a huge difference in wet to dry conditions. That being said they are horrendously noisy and made the ride very crashy. Small potholes make it sound like you've torn your suspension off.
If I wanted something cheap to last a long while I might consider them but will avoid them if I can in future.
Helpful 19 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2023
Given 43% while driving a Abarth 595 Trofeo (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
These tyres came with the car, absolutely shocking grip in wet/damp conditions. Car slides out of control on round abouts and bends. Noticed it feels like the tyres are over-inflated when driving in dry conditions particularly on roundabouts if taken a bit quick. Feel like I can’t drive the car how it’s meant to be driven on B roads without worrying I’ll wind up in a farmers field!
Helpful 20 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2023
Given 44% while driving a Citroën DS4 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
in dry conditions i would say are average, nothing to shout about. But in wet are really dangerous! Grip is lost by a high margin, both braking and accelerating
Helpful 22 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2023
BMW 320D M Sport (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
These tyres where already fitted to the front when I bought the car with another cheap new looking set fitted to the rear. Obviously this a review on tyres and not me or what I do, but I feel its important to express that I'm an experienced driver for many years, specialised in BMWs, performance cars and work within the research and development side of things now with proving ground tracks and facilities where further driving skills are enhanced (great job!!)

How these tyres felt below 60mph:- crashey, harsh, uninspiring and vague.

How they felt 70mph:- extremely dangerous!! To explain to those who understand a little, it felt like lower ball joints were seriously worn, bushes and steering geometry all over the place at once. Front and rear of the car felt seriously disconnected and could brake away at any point and snap away (this is normal driving conditions & speed in the dry and approaching a roundabout from dual or single carriageway).

These cannot be driven at higher speeds safely and really are the most dangerous experience I have ever had over many years driving lots of various cars in fit condition..... or even unsafe conditions..... These tyres top the list of all bad experiences I've had over many yrs.

Hope this helps someone out there who was initially confused by their cars behaviour but to also avoid this same experience and danger .
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2023