Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 46 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 312,664 miles driven.

The Eurovis Sport 04 is ranked 18th of 129 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

Questions and Answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

2019-05-27 - Roadstone eurovis sport 225/50 r17 98w Is this a run flat tyre

Your chosen tyre retailer will be able to indicate whether the size of the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 will be runflat or not, as this is tyre size dependant.

2019-10-30 - is the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyres good and suitable for South African Roads. I m in Durban,South Africa

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a budget road tyres, so if you spend all your time on road and don't mind degraded wet performance, they should be fine.

Eurovis Sport 04 Prices

Top 3 Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
325 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017
Given 36% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Convertible (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 100 easy going miles
I chose this tyre on the good reviews it has, what a mistake. this tyre is crap the worst make of tyre i have ever bought in my 25 years of driving. I had only driven the car once then i was already looking at getting rid of them. Constant wheel spin when pulling out of juctions, traction control always flashing when pulling out and going round corners, this is under normal steady driving and normal conditions.DO NOT BUY.....
52 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2017
Skoda (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I drive for a living in exvess of 60k miles a year for the ladt 15 years. I am used to LHD, RHD, town, motorways, you name it. My car weights over 2tons and is demanding on tyres. I will tell you what: same quality as Michelins, half the price, more durable, you will NOT REGRET buying this. It is now my only choice for tyres, apart from severe winters, these tyres are BY A COUNTRY MILE the best value you can get. They are very affordable but NOT TO BE THOUGHT OF CHEAP rubber. I cannot stress how good they are. Buy shares in this firm if you have money. Superior than most famous brands, hands down. But half the price.
33 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2018
Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 >

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Given 76% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (255/35 R19) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Had these mounted on EVO X. I had them on for my daily commute but also tested them out on track a couple of times where they were pretty good, considering they are not designed for track use. On track they lacked a touch in grip, braking and cornering. But on the road they are very good, for a daily drive, they are comfortable in absorbing bums, quiet and seem to last very good. Decent in the wet too. Now for the best bit for these tyres, which are essentially NEXEN rebrands, is the price. 255/35/19 for £69 quid a corner, yes please! To get anywhere near this lvl of performance, you would have to spend £100++
1 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2021
Given 56% while driving a Ford Fiesta Zetec S (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 spirited miles
Had 8 pairs of these now, but wont buy again, last year had my Fiesta set (4No) changed as end of life, and bought another 4 to replace them, but brother in law who's a tyre fitter advised that they were all cracking, despite being only 18 months or so old. Just had wheels on my wifes Cmax refurbished and noticed that the oldest 2 tyres also have cracks in the groves, these have been on the car for only a year and were off the car for 4 months during the winter, so not impressed. Also the latest set on front of the Fiesta are proving impossible to balance (been done 3 times now) and have only been fitted to the car for 3 months. Wear rate seams high as well. I do a lot of motorway miles but only got 16000 out of the 4 sets. On CMAX will be buying Lassa Driveways Sport again ( as soon as UK stock available) as a lot better tyre in my opinion
0 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2021
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Volkswagen (235/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
I frequently travel a 350 km highway, and honestly I felt more grip than michelin crossing the Sierra in the rain, it feels safe they don't make noise. You just have to make sure they have the right air pressure so as not to damage it with potholes.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2021
Given 84% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Bought these to go on a 2.2tdci mondeo and they're great for the price. Car is a daily user with no issues in the wet and very queit tyres. Will use again.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2021
Given 73% while driving a Nissan Juke (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres for long time now, have great grip in dry and wet. Been good in snow never got stuck once. On track days was a very competitive tyre.
3 - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.2D Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9 spirited miles
I put 4 brand new road stone eurovis sport 4’s on my jaguar estate car and I think they are absolutely brilliant!.. the handling was really quite impr, I tried them around a roundabout in the dry just going around in second gear accelerating faster and faster and they would not squeal or slide it just held its line... then I’ve tried in the wet and again was extremely impressed with the grip, it’s nice to actually find a tyre I can trust and know how the car will behave in a situation. I have tried ‘higher end’ supposedly tyre brands eg Pirelli p zeros and these more than keep up with them if not better... these really are more than just middle end tyres in my honest opinion, wear is even and good as well , as with road noise! Would definitely recommend!
1 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Opel Corsa C (215/40 R17 V) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Had Goodyear tyres before which a i thought was excellent but bought roadstones cause it's so cheap. Would recommend it and definitely buy again.
6 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TDI 140hp (235/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
They have better ratings than some Bridgestones other leading tyres B grip c fuel . Hard compound tyre - gives same hold as proxies with double the life - and if you shop round on the net / eBay was best I found with free delivery .... 5* brill tyre and on my family car and know I’ll stop and have grip what ever the weather....
10 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Audi TT MK2 TFSI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Excellent Value for money feel very confident with these tyres feel stable and safe in the wet and the dry and are decently comfortable can’t comment on wear as have only had tyres on for around 1000 miles so far so good.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Audi A3 1.8T sport (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I've mounted 4 sets of these tyeres in diferent cars and they are pretty impressive at their price point. Specially good on the wet.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Ford Focus ST225 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Focus St 225 modded 295 bhp. Pulls well from the lights with these tyres, very little spin. Good grip in the wet and dry, on a par with Rain sport 3s but these seem to be lasting longer. I only bought these as winter tyres and I have been amazed at the cost to performance ratio. I would recommend these tyres even for spirited drivers.
10 - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2020
Skoda (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 19,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres on my Skoda Octavia 64reg, for a year now and they’ve been great. The rim protecting edges aren’t the biggest or best, but they aren’t the worst either. As far the tyres perform, I really can’t fault them for the price they have been amazing!
Only problem is, I’ve done about 19k spirited miles and they now need replaced, but they don’t make the W rated tyres anymore I’m told by the garage I bought them off and they’ve now been changed to Y rated, which from the looks of it, aren’t as good on the Tyre Label rating, now only score C in the wet! Not sure why this would be, but that’s my findings. Will need to consider what my next purchase will be, I would of bought these again, but I feel I might find a few extra pounds to go for a better rated tyre with more rim protection.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2020