Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 42 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 291,664 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

Questions and Answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

2019-05-27 - Roadstone eurovis sport 225/50 r17 98w Is this a run flat tyre

Your chosen tyre retailer will be able to indicate whether the size of the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 will be runflat or not, as this is tyre size dependant.

2019-10-30 - is the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyres good and suitable for South African Roads. I m in Durban,South Africa

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a budget road tyres, so if you spend all your time on road and don't mind degraded wet performance, they should be fine.

Top 3 Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
320 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017
Given 36% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Convertible (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 100 easy going miles
I chose this tyre on the good reviews it has, what a mistake. this tyre is crap the worst make of tyre i have ever bought in my 25 years of driving. I had only driven the car once then i was already looking at getting rid of them. Constant wheel spin when pulling out of juctions, traction control always flashing when pulling out and going round corners, this is under normal steady driving and normal conditions.DO NOT BUY.....
41 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2017
Skoda (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I drive for a living in exvess of 60k miles a year for the ladt 15 years. I am used to LHD, RHD, town, motorways, you name it. My car weights over 2tons and is demanding on tyres. I will tell you what: same quality as Michelins, half the price, more durable, you will NOT REGRET buying this. It is now my only choice for tyres, apart from severe winters, these tyres are BY A COUNTRY MILE the best value you can get. They are very affordable but NOT TO BE THOUGHT OF CHEAP rubber. I cannot stress how good they are. Buy shares in this firm if you have money. Superior than most famous brands, hands down. But half the price.
30 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2018
Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 >

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Given 73% while driving a Nissan Juke (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres for long time now, have great grip in dry and wet. Been good in snow never got stuck once. On track days was a very competitive tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.2D Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9 spirited miles
I put 4 brand new road stone eurovis sport 4’s on my jaguar estate car and I think they are absolutely brilliant!.. the handling was really quite impr, I tried them around a roundabout in the dry just going around in second gear accelerating faster and faster and they would not squeal or slide it just held its line... then I’ve tried in the wet and again was extremely impressed with the grip, it’s nice to actually find a tyre I can trust and know how the car will behave in a situation. I have tried ‘higher end’ supposedly tyre brands eg Pirelli p zeros and these more than keep up with them if not better... these really are more than just middle end tyres in my honest opinion, wear is even and good as well , as with road noise! Would definitely recommend!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Opel Corsa C (215/40 R17 V) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Had Goodyear tyres before which a i thought was excellent but bought roadstones cause it's so cheap. Would recommend it and definitely buy again.
5 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TDI 140hp (235/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
They have better ratings than some Bridgestones other leading tyres B grip c fuel . Hard compound tyre - gives same hold as proxies with double the life - and if you shop round on the net / eBay was best I found with free delivery .... 5* brill tyre and on my family car and know I’ll stop and have grip what ever the weather....
10 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Audi TT MK2 TFSI (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Excellent Value for money feel very confident with these tyres feel stable and safe in the wet and the dry and are decently comfortable can’t comment on wear as have only had tyres on for around 1000 miles so far so good.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Audi A3 1.8T sport (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I've mounted 4 sets of these tyeres in diferent cars and they are pretty impressive at their price point. Specially good on the wet.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Ford Focus ST225 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Focus St 225 modded 295 bhp. Pulls well from the lights with these tyres, very little spin. Good grip in the wet and dry, on a par with Rain sport 3s but these seem to be lasting longer. I only bought these as winter tyres and I have been amazed at the cost to performance ratio. I would recommend these tyres even for spirited drivers.
6 - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2020
Skoda (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 19,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres on my Skoda Octavia 64reg, for a year now and they’ve been great. The rim protecting edges aren’t the biggest or best, but they aren’t the worst either. As far the tyres perform, I really can’t fault them for the price they have been amazing!
Only problem is, I’ve done about 19k spirited miles and they now need replaced, but they don’t make the W rated tyres anymore I’m told by the garage I bought them off and they’ve now been changed to Y rated, which from the looks of it, aren’t as good on the Tyre Label rating, now only score C in the wet! Not sure why this would be, but that’s my findings. Will need to consider what my next purchase will be, I would of bought these again, but I feel I might find a few extra pounds to go for a better rated tyre with more rim protection.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
Have just had these fitted to my car.my car has a good reputation for road holding.these make it even better.
9 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Audi A5 (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Tried these tyres on the front of my 2013 Audi A5 2.0TDi after reading some good reviews about them.

My usual go to tyre on my previous cars have been Uniroyal RS3’s however I needed tyres quickly for my MoT and these were less than half the price in my size 255/35/19. The Roadstones perform well above my expectations for a budget tyre and I will be buying a set for the rear soon.

Great grip in all but the worst weather. I’d recommend running the “laden” pressures of your car if you drive harder as there’s a bit of give in the sidewalls.

I’ve done around 8k miles and there’s about 4mm left. So hopefully looking around 16k miles per set on the front.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019