Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 449,781 miles driven.

The Atrezzo Z4 AS is ranked 15th of 20 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Questions and Answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

2016-05-24 - what tyre pressure do you put in the 215 45r 17

The tyre pressure will be governed by your vehicle manufacturer. Recommended vehicle pressures can usually be found on a sticker in a door shut, or your handbook

2016-05-21 - my question is , i want to know in which country that tires made in ?

The country of origin should be marked on the sidewall of the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Top 3 Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Given 20% while driving a Toyota Camry (205/40 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
These Sailun tyres are really popular in Brunei Darussalam. However these tyres finish/wear out fast. Around 10/12 months they are almost bold and uneven (around 12,000km a year). Sailun tyres very dangerous!
Worst of all provides no grip on rainy wet roads. Which may help explain the increase of accidents in Brunei Darussalam.
Sailun tyres are just as bad as A-plus, Westlake and Rapid. All are very dangerous tyres. I would recommend these.
Your life is precious, invest in a better tyre. If money is an issue try other better Chinese brands such as Intertrac, Keter, Goform. These are pretty decent for value
119 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2016
Honda (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
These were fitted to my Honda civic and I have to say they are the worst tyres I have ever experienced in my life under wet conditions . I think the car would have handled better with two tea trays strapped to the front wheels .
29 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2017
Ford Edge Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 40,000 spirited miles
Bought a 2013 used ford edge sport, all wheel drive. dealer put a new set on this car, has a 3.7 mustang engine and mustang suspension, 2nd time I bought this car used. Very pleased with these tires, yes, less exp however other than somewhat noisier than most high end brands, 22", very good in wet, torrential and great in the dry. Have 10K on them, rotated, excellent wear so far. I will report at 20K miles. Mixed driving, 85% highway at av. of 75mph. I know, slow down. Do 1500 miles per week, per week as a sale consultant. Tires are the only thing between you and the highway, so................. I will report again as the "1500 miles per week guy.
29 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2017
Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS >

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Given 80% while driving a BMW 120d M sport (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
These Sailun Z4+AS lasted 80.000km (50k miles) on the rear of my BMW 120d. They offer good grip on dry and wet. They are a 10/10 if you re looking for a long lasting budget tyre and accept a softer steering response.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2021
Given 24% while driving a Lexus IS200 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
I would not recommend these tyres. Develops buldge and becomes asymmetrical within 10k of use. It was so bad to the point that my car would steer to the left on a straight road despite after doing toe adjustments. Usually you get what you pay for with tyres. The lowest i would go for tyrebrands (popular in Brunei) are the GT Radial Sportactives or the Kumho Ecsta, which are pretty good tyres in my opinion from a quite reputable brand. Please think about the safety of your family and others when buying tyres if you have the means to.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2021
Given 73% while driving a Volkswagen (B8) 1.4 TSI (150 Hp) DSG ACT (245/40 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
I an reading quite a bit of negative on these tires. And my only real complaint is that they are noisy. Other than that, am very pleased considering the price point. I did have caution about these tires when I first got them. They are cheap so something has to give I figure.
But they performe well for me, and I can be an idiot at times. Never had any issue in the rain or dry. Stop and get off the line without drama.
Winter was my concern and they do suck on snow and ice. Then I again they seemed more geared towards warm weather so I really wasn't surprised.
I believe in this Brand, and i hope they stay committed to just producing products that works and don't cost a fortune. I would buy again, but I want to try the Sailun summer tire
2 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2019
Given 23% while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
There are budget tyres, then there are Sailun Attrezzo's. These things are atrocious. When I purchased my car some clown had fitted these to it all round. I am now changing them and they are not even half worn. Dangerous in dry conditions, lethal in wet conditions. Abysmal breaking distance, terrible handling. The list goes on. The noise is borderline obnoxious as well. It sounds like someone has tape sand paper to the tyres when you're driving along.

How these meet EU safety standards I cannot fathom. They are on the same level as a £15 remould from a backstreet tyre shop.
17 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2017
Given 97% while driving a Saab Automobile 95 TiD 1.9 Vector Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 28,000 easy going miles
Bought through the Asda tyre site and fitted by Halfords, just changed yesterday after 28.000 miles on the front of our Saab 95 estate. I was surprised how well these had lasted when I checked the old receipt this morning, esp as I had given then a lot of abuse, the Saab suffered from corroded alloy rims which meant that for most of the time I was running about with soft tyres and the only fault I could see with them was that they had developed cracks in the rubber, perished or due to soft running I don't know, but apart from that they were just fine. Looking at the tread left there was still a couple of thousand miles still in them but I had become tired of having to always pump them up so with an mot due I changed them and had the tyre fitters apply a rim sealant at the same time. I'm not a fast driver so the ratings for feedback, wet grip dry braking etc are not somthing that ever occurs to me, they were just fine tyres that did the job cheaply. Asda now supply Jinyu tyres as their value range and I have these on the rear, so Jinyus are now on the front too, and I hope they will last as well.
4 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Hyundai i30 CRDi (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 22,000 average miles
Great tyers, they are slatted for fast wearing???? mine have lasted 22000 miles on the front!! good price, better than averge grip, road nose a little worse than others but bearable. bought same tyers for the rear at the same time (22000 miles ago) still have abvout 75% life left in them
17 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2017
Given 30% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170 Quattro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Bought these for my audi and they were worn out in 10 months. Very noisy on the road. Wouldn't purchase these tires again.
15 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Ran the Sailun tyres from 31.12.14 to 18.10.14. Rotated and wore all four out together - had 2.5mm wear left after 32000 miles - fairly sedentary driving. At 25% the price of a top spec tyre I could change them four times, for me they are 85% as good.
They have slightly softer sidewalls than factory fit Continental - which takes the edge of my sports suspension - in a good comfortable way. They do "sing" over 70mph when they start to wear - but I do not find it overly intrusive in the cabin - but they are not the quietest of boots. Dry cornering - maybe take the corner 2-3mph slower than my factory fits but the vRS can corner quite quickly.
Had four more fitted two weeks ago. Got a screw through one and even though only drove 2 miles with it at 5psi - it wrote off the tyre - bad luck... Having one more fitted as only had £1000 miles on it - at fifty quid it is not the end of the world though!
I bought them originally as they were supposed to be good in snow - an all season tyre (but says Summer in this review) but of course have had none in two years! All in all - recommended.
5 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2016
Given 74% while driving a Infiniti 2004 G35 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 spirited miles
These tires handled better then I expected. I bought these tires only because they were a good price. At first they handled ok. I more or less settled for the handling during the first 50 miles. I realized that vehicle handling and tire life requires properly maintaining your car. So i changed a loose tie-rod my mechanic found. He did an alignment and BAM.

The car handled extremely well. Wet weather handling with my RWD car was like it was on rails. Tire wear is a bit faster then other tires. but overall Its a good tire for the price.

My advice is don't just slap on tires and expect them to fix everything. My mechanic told me the best tires in the world will not handle well unless the car is straight and true. I had no negative problems with the Atrezzo tires with the exception of the wear. although i do drive a bit aggressive at times.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2016
Given 90% while driving a Chevrolet Hhr (225/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I live in Vancouver BC Canada. These tires have performed quite well. I am very pleased and so far would buy again. Quiet and great in rain and dry. I have Michelin's on my Saab and the sailuns on my hhr seem to handle wet weather better.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016
Given 29% while driving a Peugeot 107 (155/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought two of these when I was absolutely desperate to replace two bald tyres on limited money about 3 years ago. The car doesn't do much mileage and the girlfriend uses the car more than me. Over the course of this week I have driven the car and the weather has been really wet or really hot, and I have never driven a car with tyres as bad as these. So much so I've told the girlfriend she can't drive the car in the wet. They are that bad.

To give you an idea how bad they are, the car will wheel spin on the flat when at the lights, and if you're going around the corner at a normal speed the car will go straight on. It's like driving a car with bald lego tyres on an ice rink.

I've checked the tread and the wear is near enough new. Honestly, if you value your life or that of a family member who will be in that car, don't buy these. It isn't worth it.
6 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016
Given 96% while driving a Nissan Cube (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 35,000 spirited miles
I dont have a high performance car i have a 2010 nissan cube. I have to say that these tires have made this cube drive like a sports car. I nolonger feel im in a top heavy lil suv with this tire. This tire hugs the road awesome. I went from a bridgestone ecopia to this and it woke this car up. I have went through my first set of these and decided to wait till they where wore out to give my review. For the money this is an amazing tire, and any negative feed back must be from people who have a1000.00 dollar set on their car. This car never gave me any road noise like others claim and is very very good in dry and wet. This tire may preform different on a corvette or Porsche but this tire is not really intended for that. If you have a smaller car like i have i highly recommend this tire for anyone. I have only positive things to say for this tire and nothing bad. Also remember this is a performance tire as with all performance tire it is not going to last 60,000 miles. I got 36,000 out of my set and i pushed this tire on my car most of the time. I went on 4 major trips with this tire absolutely trouble free. I also bought this set for a little over 200.00 so this was an excellent buy. I did mount and balance them myself as i am an auto mechanic. Buy buy buy this is a true review from some one who used this tire as it was ment to be not on a 2015 corvette.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2016