Syron Race 1 plus

The Syron Race 1 plus is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 73,600 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test - 19th of 18 tyres

• Negative - Very poor in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron Race 1 plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron Race 1 plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Syron Race 1 plus Reviews

Given 87% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 Aero Saloon (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
After 15000km still running and perform in my old Saab.
54 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014
Given 90% while driving a BMW 335i (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I had 4 Race 1 Plus tyres and Keskin alloys fitted to my BMW 335i. I have done roughly 5,000 miles so far and they still look like new. I only needed one wheel for my BMW as it had a crack (common fault) but the price for the 4 Syron tyres and Keskin wheels worked out cheaper in the long run than 1 original BMW rear wheel and a Bridgestone run flat tyre. I also had a set of Syron semi-slick tyres fitted to my Ford Fiesta which performs outstanding in the wet for a semi-slick .
18 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2017
Given 30% while driving a BMW e46 330d sport (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 200 spirited miles
what a load of crap bought these tyres after reading reviews car just does not handle as it should back end is twitchy traction light coming on off as tyres have no grip going back to pirelli p zero even these with 1.6mm thread where better
15 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014
Have you driven on the Syron Race 1 plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Syron Race 1 plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Syron Race 1 plus >

Latest Syron Race 1 plus Reviews

Given 100% while driving a BMW 335i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
1 of the best tyre,

i prefer syron race 1 plus than Dunlop sp sport 9000 and ps3

highly recommand
0 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Ford Mustang (255/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very good tires
2 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2018
18 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2017
Given 70% while driving a BMW 320d (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
nice tyre, as size 255/35/18 for my BMW rear wheels. it does look nice , grip is ok in dry/wet, not for sporty driving in heavy rain thought ( had lots of wheel spin) BUT BE AWARE IT IS HARD RUBBER, TOOK TWO GUYS AT GARAGE TO MOUNT IT ON 18" j9 WHEEL AND I GUESS HARD RUBBER IS CAUSE OF LOTS OF ROAD NOISE, SORT OF ROLLING NOISE, NOT SURE YET NEED TO CHECK BALANCING....
0 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2014
After 15000km still running and perform in my old Saab.
54 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014
15 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014
Given 43% while driving a BMW 320i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
So bad ...
4 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014
Given 96% while driving a SEAT Ibiza Cupra TDi (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Bought these as I have heard a few good words and by god they are right. I have Toyo proxes T1R on before these and i feel safer with them straight away! Done around 5000 miles and they have plenty of tread left. In the wet/damp they handle amazing and even better in the dry. Little bit wheel spin from a standing start but you'd expect that with a fast car. Aquaplaning is a thing of the past, no twitch or nippy bum time with these!
2 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Mitsubishi Evolution (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
Bought these Tyres about 3 weeks ago now, was a little unsure due to owning an Evo 9 FQ340 remapped to over 400 horses as always used Eagle F1, Bridgestones or pirellis. But my god do these stack up, not only do the price considerably out match the others they handle Just as good if not better in some cases. ok track maybe not!!. but road use, not once yet have a twitched on cornering "remember Though i have ayc 4x4" but still they have done me proud and def buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2013