Three A P606

The Three A P606 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 45 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 588,426 miles driven.

The P606 is ranked 60th of 200 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Three A P606
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Three A P606

Questions and Answers for the Three A P606

2016-10-15 - Where are Three A tyres made?

Three A are a Chinese brand of tyre. They are manufactured in China.

2017-01-07 - are three a p606 zr tyres classed as all weather?

The Three-A P606 is a summer tyre.

2017-04-06 - What is the best psi to run the three a p606 tyres at ???????

The tyre pressure for the Three A P606 is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2018-04-19 - The P606 tyres on my car are have M&S on then. Are there winter and summer versions of this model?

No, the P606 is an M+S marked summer tyre.

2018-05-14 - do these off any rim protection on the outer wall of the tyre (i.e an extra lip on the outside)

I'm afraid I don't know the rim protection status of the Three A P606

2018-11-25 - What is the lowest temperature it is safe to drive on Three A P606 225/45 RZ18 W tires?

There is no lower temperature limit, but like all summer tyres they will start to lose their effectiveness as temperatures drop below 7c. For safest year round motoring I recommend premium summer and winter tyres.

2019-05-04 - are they directional tread or what way should they run

The P606 is an asymmetric tyre so can run in any direction.

P606 Prices

Top 3 Three A P606 Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
these are branded as a winter tire not summer, bought these for our x jaguar x type as a cheap make doo but im amazed and bought some more. seeing iv been in motor trade for over 30 years and for a tire iv never heard of im very happy with this underdog brand. quiet, great grip wet or dry, only 2 criticisms are soft side wall so have to run pressures slightly higher than normal drip is great wet or dry at sacrifice of how long they last but at the price im happy.
210 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2016
Given 50% while driving a BMW 325i (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
These came on a car I've just bought. The tyre sidewalls have 'M&S' on them but the only P606 model I can find are being sold as summer tyres. Anyone else have P606 on them with 'M&S' markings on the sidewalls?
72 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2018
Given 86% while driving a Audi TT MK1 3.2 (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Bought a set of after market wheels which came with the P606 fitted, I wasn't too sure what they were going to be like, I had previously used Continentals, Dunlop and Avon tyres on the TT, I was driving in the wet and was surprised to see how much spray was produced by these tyres, wet grip is excellent, dry grip is just as good as premium brands, really can't fault these tyres, I got 8000 spirited miles out of the first set, so pleased with them, and shocked at getting another 4 tyres for under £150!!!!.......Can't rate them high enough!!!
29 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2017
Have you driven on the Three A P606 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Three A P606? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Three A P606 >

Latest Three A P606 Reviews

Given 76% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 25 easy going miles
Impossible to tell the difference when fitted on the rear of a 2011 Mazda 3 between original Toyo Proxes R32's and other mid range brands tried (Avons, Falkens). No complaints over wear rate (currently 25 000 miles with 3.6mm tread remaining), grip (wet or dry) or noise levels. Some cracking noticeable between the outer treads. Otherwise a good budget purchase.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2021
Given 97% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 (215/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Great tyre, so far not having any lack of grip, noise or comfort. Enjoying my daily drive intercity and on highways. Great value for money. Would love to buy them again.
4 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2021
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 94% while driving a Volkswagen Tdi 4 motion (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Never heard of them till garage person told me about I'm glad they did
11 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2021
Ford (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
With these 4 tyres i have done 20K mileages heavy loaded car. I can honestly say they are very good budget tyres. Just fo for it you won't disappointed.
13 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2020
Given 93% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (210/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 42,000 average miles
I'm going to review this tyre on 2 cars having mentioned previously that they were fitted to my '58 Mondeo 2.0 Tdci and my wifes '58 Focus 1.6 Tdci though my scores are based on the 215/55/16. Firstly my Mondeo: I made my initial review about 4yrs ago having bought the first set for my Mondeo and enjoyed them so much, I bought a second set (215/22/16) 2 yrs ago in August 2018 and almost 2 yrs down the line they are still on the go. Even if the rear tyres are almost on the limit (having swapped front to back every 6 months) and done pretty much 42k miles on them as I do 20k miles per year. I've been through every weather condition and never had any issues. Driving mainly on A roads to and from work I'm not a racing driver and I'm not Miss Daisy but do have a blow out (not the tyres...) every now and then. Don't we all!!.. I have to say they have been great on the Mondy and would buy again with my ratings reflecting so. I'm now looking at getting a third set.. :) Secondly, the Focus: The first set (205/55/16) has just seen out its life after nearly 4 yrs... I have to say they have performed performed almost as well as the above except in wear. It may be 4 yrs but the wife does probably 7k miles per year with varied road travel but mainly shorter trips. So, they have only done around 25K miles, which isn't bad but I would have expected better wear. So does this show that a different car wears in different ways or is it the driving road conditions. Sadly, I didn't buy again for the Focus as I took up an offer through Tyre Shopper on an alternative and saved quite a few ££'s, so time will tell on these new ones. However, the Three A P606 gets my thumbs up..
9 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2020
Given 59% while driving a Proton Suprima S 1.6 Turbo (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,500 average miles
My current set done 18000km for now, 1 had swollen on its sidewall due to pothole, and 1 unit had uneven wear, but maybe due to under pressure as I had cracked on my wheels. Good handling/road feedback / wet grip when it's new but not when its less than 60% wear. But it's very economical for your pocket.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Lotus Proton satria neo (195/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good budget tyres, grip well in wet and dry, quiet, smooth on road surface, nice tread pattern.if I'm going to pick up on anything it's just a lot of data and writing on the sidewalls they could have been cast smaller. But for what they do and the price these are the best budgets I've found so far, better than Hilda, Hifly, joyroad etc, if anything I would put these up with hancook for performance.
5 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Signum 1.9 CDTI (245/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 22,000 spirited miles
Good grip in dry and wet, they never let go within reasonable use. Feel good on the road, non of the issues others have mentioned.. Comfortably did over 22k miles. Very good value, more than happy to buy again.
10 - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2020
Given 44% while driving a Proton Exora CPS (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
I Have bought this tyre last months. What i really not happy with the tyre is its start shaking my steering after 110KM/H. I have done on wheel and off wheel balancing but still vibrate. Have sent to two (2) different tyre shop to sattle the problem but still vibrate.
24 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2019
Given 27% while driving a Toyota Wish (225/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
THIS TYRE IS VERY NOISY, IM REGRET TO BUY THIS TYRE. I WANT TO CHANGE.
11 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2019
Given 57% while driving a SEAT EXEO ST TDI 170CR (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Had a pair fitted to the front of my Exeo. Always gone for cheap tyres as I mainly trundle up and down the motorway, but these cannot be recommended. Initially thought they were fine, but less than 6 months later, loads and loads of tread left and the side walls have given up. Been to have balancing checked today and told both tyres need replacing due to side walls on inside. Tyres are at recommended pressure, but tyre company blaming low pressure! Never had this issue before, and tyre company not interested. Won't be using this tyre company again, and will never touch AAA tyres on any vehicle! Waste of cash.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2019
Given 39% while driving a Mercedes Benz C350 V6 Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
These were fitted to the rear when I bought the car, as they were fairly new I decided to leave them on and use them up before fitting premuim rubber.....

They're noisy, terrifying in the wet and have started cracking along the outside edge after 10k miles and 1 year on the car. If you have a small low powered car, they will be ok for pottering around town I guess....

They could not handle standing start launches in the dry and would make the car squirm around but in the wet? Forget it! Even driving sedatley I would find the back end stepping out on wet roundabouts. I've got x4 Goodyear Asy 5 tyres waiting to be fitted at the weekend, I honestly can't wait.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2019