Triangle SporteX TH201

The Triangle SporteX TH201 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 32,100 miles driven.

The SporteX TH201 is ranked 7th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Triangle SporteX TH201
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle SporteX TH201
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle SporteX TH201. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

SporteX TH201 Prices

Top 3 Triangle SporteX TH201 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20 W) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
Early days yet, but I have just fitted 4 of these to my Jaguar XF 3.0D S last week, I was very apprehensive at first after always using Dunlop Sports Maxx in my 6 years of ownership of this car, and I'm not usually the sort of person to fit 'no name cheapo's' to anything, having had experience of false economy 'ditch finders' in my younger days, but a fleet manager who I know and trust recommended these, he said he fits them to numerous fleet cars of various size and performance with no issues, as these were a 3rd of the price and I was sick of the cost of the Dunlop's I decided to give them a try.

So far I've only used them around town but up to now they feel great in wet and dry conditions, on quiet roads I've deliberately turned in hard to try and provoke under-steer at roundabouts and given the 275bhp turbo diesel a crafty prod to encourage the traction control light to make an appearance on the exits but its only shown once after deliberate provocation, generally they remain firmly planted, another positive is the ride quality is also smoother than the Dunlop's, and the 'notchy' low speed manoeuvring in cold temperatures displayed by the Dunlop's has also gone.

It remains to be seen how well they wear, and how they feel on a fast flowing 'A' road, but my experience so far is 100% positive, and I would even go so far as to say they actually feel better than the Dunlop's so far!!
49 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2019
Given 91% while driving a BMW 320i Coupe e92 (265/30 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
just as good as Run Flats...got a puncture after hitting a pothole in the road, it tore a hole in the outer sidewall. The BMW e92 drove for 26 miles with no air in the nearside rear tyre and got us home...
38 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2020
Jaguar (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
I reviewed these tyres soon after purchase in December, just to update on these, they have been faultless over the past 4 months and around 2500 miles in all conditions, apart from snow which we haven't had this year. Verdict - Definitely recommend
28 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2020
Have you driven on the Triangle SporteX TH201 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Triangle SporteX TH201? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Triangle SporteX TH201 >

Latest Triangle SporteX TH201 Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Saab Automobile Aero 1.9 TTID (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I have a remapped Saab 1.9ttid that puts a lot of power through the front wheels, these tyres have been superb! We have had four seasons in one day recently and they were every bit as good as the Avon ZV7’s I had on the car originally. Triangle have been making tyres for years and are fit on everything from buses, lorries and cars in Asia. I have marked only 5 for wear as I just don’t know yet only having done 1,000 miles. At the price they are I’m not overly bothered if I need to replace them sooner than the more expensive ones. The words out there now, more people buy them the price will probably increase.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2021
Given 89% while driving a Ford FocusST (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
changes some michelin pilot sport 4 whose tread was peeling after less than 3 years !! fitted triangle to my focus ST 3 , these tyres are comfortable with no issues of noise good grip in wet and dry . seem to be wearing well , highly recommended cheap and good quality
21 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2020
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!