Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51

The Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 94% over 40,650 miles driven.

The BluEarth GT AE51 is ranked 1st of 127 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

BluEarth GT AE51 Prices

Top 3 Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51 Reviews

Given 93% while driving a Maruti Udyog swift (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
Well Yokohama Bluearth GT AE51 tyres are soft compound tyres and offers great grip on dry, braking is excellent, steering feels very light and is very comfortable only it lacks when it comes to fuel efficiency, after crossing speed of 85km/hr fuel efficiency starts dropping rest in every aspect it is mind blowing
77 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2021
Given 99% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 FSI Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
It is a soft tire, comfortable super comfortable, grip and design, no noise is heard, for now one of the best tires surpassing michelin in comfort.
11 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Sienta (185/60 R15) on mostly town for 50 average miles
I have just replaced my half-worn EcoContact 6 with these AE-51 and I must say I am very impressed for the value vs price paid. In particular, the comfort level was amazing. I progressed from Michelin XM1 > Kumho Escta XT KU37 > ContiPremiumContact 5 > EcoContact 6 > AE-51 and these AE-51 gave me the most plush ride I can remember. The EcoContact 6 was already markedly comfortable vs the CPC5, but now it's even better with the AE-51 - I can hardly feel things like the painted road marking and grooves on parking lot ramps. Going over manhole cover depressions and potholes are also less alarming now. I had to wet-brake suddenly due to a traffic light change and I did feel my ABS kick in very briefly. The ABS is something I've not experienced with my 4 sets of continental tyres ever. Maybe this set of AE-51 hasn't been worn in enough yet since it's just a few days old. Also, the AE-51 doesn't squeal as much when turning on smooth indoor parking lot flooring vs the EC6 whose loud squealing frightens passers-by. The only negative I can think of is that the noise level is quite average - about the same as my CPC5 in the past. Not loud, but not at the soft levels of a comfort tyre. Rolling resistance is also a bit higher vs my EcoContact 6, judging by the distance I can 'coast' my car before needing to tap the accelerator again.
11 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2021
Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51 >

Latest Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51 Reviews

Given 93% while driving a Hyundai Accent (215/50 R17) on mostly town for 100 average miles
I have used these tyres for 100 KMs and i can tell that it is a very nice tyre with very nice gliding feeling on the road. milage of the car improved. and grip levels are very good. very good tyre.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2021
Given 94% while driving a Toyota 86 GT (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Perfect tyre for a Toyota GT86, another world from awful Primacy. Grippy but also nicely malleable at limit. Traction excellent and wearing well too.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2021