Delinte DH2

The Delinte DH2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 127,100 miles driven.

The DH2 is ranked 118th of 202 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Delinte DH2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Delinte DH2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Delinte DH2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

DH2 Prices

Top 3 Delinte DH2 Reviews

Given 51% while driving a Fiat 127 (175/65 R15) on mostly town for 1,500 easy going miles
These came brand new with our grande punto and they wear terrible they keep leaking I've replaced the valves cleaned the beads and applied bead sealer there are no punctures so who knows ?
378 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2017
Given 67% while driving a BMW 325i (225/45 R17 W) on for 0 miles
I bought my car with 4 delinte DH2 already mounted. I found initially them great but after 20kkm, I have 100% changed my mind!

All of the 4 tires are cracked on the thread + edge, worse than my old Conti sport contact... and even worse, one of them is totally deformed on the thread.

My car is in good conditions, suspension system is new. Handling is not good enough in curve, the tire side is very smooth.

It is not worth buying, as many chinese tires... we have the quality we pay for:
- poor assembly
- bad wear due to poor rubber quality
79 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2017
Given 84% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Great alternate to a top brand tyre.
Alot of taxi drivers (as I also) use them, great lifespan, good around performance.
26 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2019
Have you driven on the Delinte DH2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Delinte DH2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Delinte DH2 >

Latest Delinte DH2 Reviews

Given 54% while driving a Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (225/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Trusted our mechanic to put some half decent tyres on our car with the service. And they are half decent. Ok for handing and grip. RWD vehicle and no problem like others in the rain. However, they've lasted 11000 miles and are unevenly worn on both front and back. Insides on the back has worn prematurely, outside on the front. Just paid extra for tracking check and it's absolutely fine. Guy checking the alignment suggested a number of things, one of which was the tyres. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2021
Given 36% while driving a Nissan NV200 Van (175/70 R14) on mostly motorways for 0 miles
Van feel like a boat cheap muck
2 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2021
Given 28% while driving a (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Chronic in the wet. I did not find them to be safe - sliding at normal speeds around roundabouts and semi tight bends and on pulling away. No confidence in the tyres ability/
1 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2020
Given 22% while driving a Citro├źn C6 (245/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 6,000 easy going miles
The Delinite DH2 came on a car which I bought second hand and when I first saw them I was suspicious so looked at some reviews. I wish I had changed them straightaway because these tyres cost me the car in an emergency braking situation. The Delinite DH2 is a noisy and uncomfortable tyre, with very poor fuel efficiency rating and if I wasnt an experienced driver of 25+ years these could have cost my life a few times in the wet. Please please please DO NOT BUY even if you are tight for cash. Anything else is better, Avon, Falken, Dunlop, Good Year. Anything. If this brand is fitted to your current vehicle CHANGE as soon as possible and I mean today.
10 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2019
Given 73% while driving a BMW ActiveHybrid 5 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
These tires are surprisingly capable considering their price.

I drive a performance hybrid with around 400hp, However I have a pretty relaxed driving style, until I find a twisty road. They deal well enough with the cars weight and are progressive enough but lack feedback on what the road is doing and what the car is doing. So steering feel and road feedback are a weakness when driving in a spirited manner.

Braking performance is the dry is good.

What surprises me though is the wet grip on offer. It's surprisingly good. The tyre feels sure footed and gives me confidence. I have put them through torrential rain driving at 65 mph to 70 mph as a test with no aquaplaning and good response on the highway. and even on twisty bit they do grip tenaciously. Be warned though, once they reach the limit and let go, you have to be awake as when it happens the speeds are high and that progressive feel of approaching the limit in the dry, isnt there in the wet.

They are comfortable on smooth tarmac with very little road noise. On concrete with rain grooves, they get noisy. Also on rutted roads (Like we have in Southern CA) they can tramline especially on concrete.

Would I buy again? Sure. I have few complaints and the price means they are a good budget tyre.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2019
Jeep (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
They suck. Stay away from them. Jave driven 20,000 miles and they are falling apart.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Daihatsu Terios (215/65 R16) on mostly motorways for 25,000 easy going miles
I have driven these tyres for 5 years (around 35000 Km) and I can say that they performed equally to their price! They were cheap and their performance wasn't the best, except for the wear.
They were reliable in handling but noisy.
I think I'll go for something better.
14 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2019
Given 17% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16v (185/45 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Enthusiastic performance very poor, what grip poor
15 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2019