Dunlop SP Sport LM 705

The SP SPORT LM705 has been designed in Japan and offers more comfort, better tread life and improved handling.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 81,400 miles driven.

The SP Sport LM 705 is ranked 65th of 130 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport LM 705
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dunlop SP Sport LM 705
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport LM 705. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Dunlop SP Sport LM 705 Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (195/50 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 spirited miles
It is very good you name it in every aspects, except wet grip, especially under braking. It is not bad under heavy rain as it cuts through water well without losing traction. But I would expect a premium brand should give you more grip when the road is wet but without standing water. Recommended for everyday drivers who slow down when cornering on slippery road.
70 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2021
Given 89% while driving a Honda Mobilio (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
I used it on Honda Mobilio 2019 for almost a year and 20.000 kilometers. Perfect in comfort, handling, dry grip and super quiet noise road. But worse in when it Rain, and nightmare when Aquaplanning.
33 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2021
Given 76% while driving a Mitsubishi Xpander 1.5 Ultimate (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,400 average miles
Before using this tire, I'm using Bridgestone Techno Sports that lasts around 55.000 km for around 2 years of usage. Compared to Techno Sports, in terms of quietness is much more quiet than the Techno Sports since it was designed as a sports rotational tire. Surprisingly the grip is not that much noticeable difference with the Techno Sports. Handling of this tire is considered mushy with it's softer side wall compared to the Techno Sports. For wear, I can't tell much since I sold the car in 70.0000 km mileage in a year and half. Definitely gonna buy again in terms of quality and price
7 - tyre reviewed on July 14, 2021
Have you driven on the Dunlop SP Sport LM 705 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Dunlop SP Sport LM 705? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Dunlop SP Sport LM 705 >

Latest Dunlop SP Sport LM 705 Reviews

Given 69% while driving a Honda CR Z (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
I don't know why the tyre is marked as UHP. it would probably fail my expectation for a UHP, but is impressive for a touring tyre. Noise level is decently low for a tyre with such price, and it also provides nice bounce absorption to give you a comfort ride. Rolling resistance is low and with the treadwear of 400, it is quite economic for prolonged usage. Dry performance is more than acceptable regarding the above properties. However, the wet grip is just terrible when comparing to the dry grip. My car just slid effortlessly on a slippy road when I turned with the speed I used to with my previous Nexen SU1, which is not one of the best tyres on wet surfaces. Bottom line, it is good for most drivers looking for comfort and low expenditure, but must be very careful when they are on a wet road.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2021