Fullrun HP199

The Fullrun HP199 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 75 tyre reviews averaging 35% over 480,451 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fullrun HP199. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Fullrun HP199 Reviews

Given 11% while driving a BMW 325i M Sport (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 450 spirited miles
DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE!!!! HORRENDOUS IN EVERY WAY!! DOWN RIGHT DANGEROUS. All 4 tyres were split all the way round on the inside wall within the first month of driving. I did less than 450 miles before i had great pleasure and relief in chucking then in the tyre dealers skip, as he fitted new Vredestien Sessanta's all round.
113 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2012
Given 84% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/60 R16) on mostly town for 11,000 average miles
I have using FULLRUN tyres for about 6 months. They are quite good and durable. This BRAND has improved over the years. Infact i would say they are one of the better chinese tyres compared to some of the others such as Sailun and Westlake. The FULLRUN tyres provided me with great comfort in all tyes of weather (rain and shine). Noise levels were acceptable although my car does have a radio and dvd player. Overall i give these tyres 8/10 especially considering the competitive price! I highly recommend FULLRUN tyres.
17 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017
Given 17% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Coupe (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Death may be fatal, horrendous!!!!
16 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2020
Have you driven on the Fullrun HP199 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Fullrun HP199? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Fullrun HP199 >

Latest Fullrun HP199 Reviews

Death may be fatal, horrendous!!!!
16 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2020
Given 10% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Coupe (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Not great
3 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2019
Given 77% while driving a Toyota 2006 Avalon (185/60 R15) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
My corolla needed tyres. There were so many diffferent brands available. I opted for a cheap one. To my surprise these Fullrun tyres seem to be pretty good especially for the price. I have had them on for 1 year now. These are accetpable on both hot and wet roads. I ive these tyres 7.5 out of 10. Will deifinitely buy Fullrun again.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
I dont get the negative reviews on these tires . I've bought mine brand new with aftermarket rims last year April and these had been nothing but amazing . Good traction on both wet and dry , low noise and seems pretty durable .
16 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2019
17 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017
Given 30% while driving a Volvo v70 D5 (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
A truly dreadful tyre with very poor wet weather performance. My car came with these, fitted by the previous owner for whom "a tyre is a tyre": wrong.

Fitted to a torquey car, these had negligible wet grip and couldn't put any power down at all: junctions became a nightmare and cornering grip was dreadful. They would even lose traction accelerating at 60mph in the wet. I am no boy racer, driving a Volvo V70 D5 but these tyres are borderline dangerous regardless of how light-footed you are.

I am not of the 'must buy premium' persuasion and regularly use Hankook and Barum tyres - these are a different matter. Regardless of price, no sane person would compromise safety to the extent that these 'black circles of death' ask you to.

At the risk of repeating, I am not heavy footed or a boy racer and I 'drive to the conditions': these tyres are however, bordering on dangerous. You have been warned.
16 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2016
Given 18% while driving a Chevrolet Avalanche (285/45 R22) on mostly town for 1 easy going miles
Put these tires on custom rims for my 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche and they vibrated so bad right away (out of round) that I had to go back and repurchase new Toyo Porxies to fix the vibration. What a piece of "JUNK" those Fullrun tires are never buy these or you will regret it.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2016
Given 20% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Total death traps! Avoid like the plague! Wet grip is shocking!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2015
Given 23% while driving a Audi A4 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Had these tyres for approaching six months, through the summer. Handling in the dry is the worst I've experienced on budget tyres, and now the rain is setting in I fear for the wellbeing of myself and my car.

The road noise is hilarious too, sounds a lot like a jet taking off as you progress from 20mph upward.

On the plus side they were crazy cheap, and they seem to be wearing fairly well (I suspect as they're made from something much harder and less grippy than rubber).
5 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2015
Given 14% while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (255/45 R18 R) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Unfortunately these dreadful tyres were fitted on the car when I bought it 2 months ago. The road noise from these tyres is unbelievable, so much so that I booked my car into a garage as I thought the wheel bearing were worn. The mechanic checked over the car and told me the noise was from the tyres and although I still had 6mm of thread on all tyres I should replace them asap. It's quiet scary knowing that a deadly product like this is approved and sold as legal. Cut your losses, get rid. I think you simply get what you pay for so do not skimp when it comes to tyres or brakes.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2015