Haida HD921

The Haida HD921 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 44% over 206,100 miles driven.

The HD921 is ranked 175th of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Haida HD921
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Haida HD921
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Haida HD921. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

HD921 Prices

Top 3 Haida HD921 Reviews

Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen TOUAREG V6 TDI (275/45 R20) on mostly motorways for 6,000 spirited miles
These tyres squeal in the dry, slide in the wet....and most of all make the most noise i've heard from tyres. Getting swapped now!
283 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 47% while driving a Audi 2.0tdi 140 sline sportback (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 miles
Road noise from these is unbelievable, just don't bother thought both my wheel bearings needed changing when they didn't. Braking on Wet roads or at best.
49 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2017
Given 88% while driving a Volkswagen TOUAREG V6 TDI (275/45 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
ive only done 3000 klms on these tyres the rubber feels soft , ive only had 60 sets of new tyres, on the 75 cars ive ever ownd, but these tyres im still reviewing, good value for money, there on a v6 touareg with 550nm that should sort the men from the boys !!!
47 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2017
Have you driven on the Haida HD921 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Haida HD921? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Haida HD921 >

Latest Haida HD921 Reviews

Given 29% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (275/40 R20) on mostly motorways for 10,000 easy going miles
I hate, hate, hate these tyres. I’ve never known a tyre to make so much noise. The handling is all over the place. Whoever at Camper King decided to bundle these with a £55k conversion, instead of adding an extra £250 for at least a mid-tier brand, is an idiot.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2021
Given 25% while driving a Citroën berlingo (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 miles
Bought a set of alloys with these tyres on brand new... Well after 3days driving in the dry conditions they where alright but once the roads are wet these tyres are the worst I've ever had near put the van off the road turning a corner van slid out thankfully there was no on coming traffic, even breaking coming to roundabouts they slide never would i have these again..they are a dangerous tyre once the roads are wet
1 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2021
Given 18% while driving a Volkswagen 147tsi highlin (225/40 R18) on for 0 miles
Bought car with these fitted on Tuesday. By Thursday had Michelin Cross Climate+ fitted to front axle, after 2 huge understeer moments on roundabout. Car handling like rear wheel drive slick tyres in wet. In my opinion these tyres are dangerous. Cross Climate+ £40 dearer, worth every penny.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2021
Given 45% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (275/40 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very cheap new tyres that were fitted on the vehicle that I recently bought. The front tyres have completed less than 10,000 miles in 10 months on my VW T6 and they are almost down to the wear limit indicators. The road noise is awful and as they wear down the more of a whining noise can be heard. I would not recommend them and will be fitting Pirelli, Michelin, Good year or Bridgestone next time. You get what you pay for but these are budget tyres on a high level.
13 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2019
Ford Fiesta (195/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I am absolutely furious that an unscrupulous dealer sold me this (BUDGET) tyre when I asked for something "COMPARABLE" and "COMPATIBLE" with what had been on (ie when I needed a replacement following a puncture).

The tyre being replaced was a Bridgestone (ie a PREMIUM tyre) and clearly there is no comparison whatsoever - except for the price I was charged!
35 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2018
Given 30% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (275/40 R20 W) on mostly motorways for 10,000 easy going miles
I had a brand new set of these tyres already fitted to my VW transporter when I bought it.
I took the van into my local garage to have them check the wheel bearings, even though I couldn't feel any play myself, the road noise was unbearably loud and droning. The garage confirmed all the bearings were fine.
After just 5 months I noticed the inner treads were wearing uneven so had a 4-wheel laser alignment carried out.
The vehicle was already well within factory tolerances and so no adjustments were made!
I swapped the tyres front to rear to try even out the wear. They've lasted just less than 10 months and less than 10,000 miles and they're already at their wear limit and STILL noisy as hell!
I've since swapped the tyres for a quality set of Continental SportContact 5's and the difference is outstanding! My van is quiet - I can hear people talking whilst driving on the motorway and there's much better road feel.
If you need a cheap / budget tyre then I'd advise looking elsewhere - buy cheap, buy twice with these horrible tyres.
4 - tyre reviewed on October 19, 2018
Given 33% while driving a Audi A6 Avant 2.0TDI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
I bought this car just b4 Xmas and it had these tyres on 245/40/18 these tyres are ok in the wet and dry and even in the snow i was able to go up my road that is on a hill but the worst thing about these tyres are the road noise I was convinced that all my wheel bearings were gone and needed changing but after having them checked I have noticed its the tyres if you use the moterway alot dont even bother looking at these tyres it will drive you crazy i would rather spend a little more.I will be changing these at my first opportunity
7 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2018
Given 39% while driving a Dodge Charger SRT (245/45 R20) on a combination of roads for 16,000 average miles
These tires are okay for a temporary fix. I bought a set of 4 and I was impressed with the grip but after few days of driving. You can feel and hear the quality of the tires decrease. Road noise will be the first thing you take notice of. Man I hope you have a good sound system because your going to need it. Second thing is road hazard. Seem like a rock can punch a hole in tires. Stay away from roads under construction. Third wet roads, if you have a rear wheel drive car like me. Don't punch the gas on rainy days. You will be in next lane before you know it. The only thing these tires have going now is some what ok grip on bone dry, sunny, hot days and you still can't punch the gas. They last for about 6 to 7 months maybe more if your car is not a daily driver. Would I buy again. Let's just say they had a sale, buy one get three free. I Will Past lol, never again. So in other words you get what you pay for and if you got the money, love your life and car buy a well known brand of tires.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2017
Given 24% while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 easy going miles
Steer well clear of these tyres!
The Wet grip is appaling, and dry grip is just okay - providing its a hot day and they are warm. These came fitted when I bought a second hand Toyota T2, and thankfully I'm having them swapped for some Dunlops today as i just have no confidence in them! The only Label data i can find says E - Fuel efficiency and C - Wet braking, so hopefully i will now be able to both go round corners, and not have to stop at every fuel station i see :-)
13 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5 (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
This brand of tires are crap. I bought them and changed them away after 11 days of driving. The road noise was so loud and deafening. The fuel consumption was so bad too with this tires. I'm driving a 2007 VW Golf GTI. Changed them away and fitted them back with Bridgestone Potenza S001. I was using this set of tires till its time before changing to this horrendous Haida brand.
14 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2016
Given 28% while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (235/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 600 average miles
I ended up buying 4 of these via Blackcircles. They ended up being the mystery tyres, but brand I ended up getting by opting for the Blackcircles budget tyre. Unfortunately, because they do not tell you what brand you are getting until they are on the car I had no chance to read the reviews. Shame! To be honest I didn't find grip as bad as some have claimed and the road noise was fine. My problem was that I would not get rib of a wheel wobble. Three times all four had to be balanced and STILL my steering wheel wobbled. Blackcircles were good enough to take them back and I bought Hankook for nearly twice the price. No more wobble! I know, we get what we pay for, but no price is worth shaking up the driver and passengers from 50 mph upwards, let alone what the wobble must have been doing to my car. These tyres are junk!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2016
Given 30% while driving a Audi A8 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
Actually bad in all conditions. The grip when hot on dry surfaces was OK. On of the tires just split into two parts during an overtake, it did split at the inner sidewall. These tyres are dangerous! I did never buy them, they was equipped on my car when I bought it.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2016