Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23

The Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 22 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 355,810 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23 Review

Given 71% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 60,000 average miles
I mostly used on highway and got it over 90,000km and still can use at least another 15,000km before I change to Toyo PROXES CF2. City drive is okay but on highway especially wet road condition can feel it float on water rather than cut through. The tire feel is hard and not comfort.
Overall if you are city drive and not a racer, don't see another wrong with it but if you can spend a bit more for a more comfortable and safety tire. Why not then..
139 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2016

Latest Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kenda KOMET PLUS KR23 >>

Given 53% while driving a Mitsubishi Mirage Hb Gls 2015 (165/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I purchased new tyres, Tuesday mechanic put 4 new tyres on my car, 5 days later driving to Bathurst I only got 26km out of town and left rear tyre went whoosh whoosh, I slowed down slowly from 100km/h and lost control of the car. Managed to pull over and stop. Tyre ripped badly. Was planning on heading to family tomorrow which is 4 hour drive not sure if I will make it before Christmas.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2020
Given 54% while driving a Fiat Uno Hatchback (146) (155/70 R13 T) on mostly country roads for 25,000 average miles
Average in dry conditions, screeches in corners even at low speed. Absolutely no grip on wet roads, even applying the brakes slowly makes the front lock, I lost grip while going through a roundabout at 10km/h. If you try to push the car you start losing grip in the corners even in 40C heat, and I am driving a 800kg 57hp city car, I wouldn't recommend these tires even to my worst enemy, awful experience, I recommend to avoid them for the novice drivers, these will get you in a crash. Only good thing about them is the wear and the price.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 32% while driving a Ford c max (225/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Fitted new in Sept 2019 to a 2009 ford cmax. Im now replacing them next week for a set of Michelin CrossClimate + 205/55R16 91H. Brought these Kenda as an all-weather tyre with apparent mud+snow rating. One line to sum these up: They are dangerous ditch finders. Going around roundabouts in the rain? = Expect to be going sideways with no grip to regain traction... hair-raising! Stopping normally from 40mph+? = Extend your stopping line by about 4/6 meters more to account for poor stopping ability. Good luck to those fitting these.. Shocking to say the least.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2020
Given 69% while driving a Daihatsu coure (155/70 R12 S) on mostly country roads for 70,000 average miles
i have been using komet plus kr23 Kenda Radial tyres on my Daihatsu Cuore since last 3 years.. i am satisfied with its performance , grip and looks.
the city roads are rough and tough but it stills manages to complete 3 to 3.5 years.
recommended for normal usage.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2019
Given 51% while driving a Hyundai I10 (165/60 R14 H) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
Four new tyres were needed at the wrong time, due to premature perishing of Kumho Solus KH17 after two years. Kenda Komets were reluctantly fitted and are abysmal. Grip is OK, but the amount of heat generated after a long run is worrying. Fuel economy has dipped by 4mpg at motorway speeds and, during hard cornering, it feels as though the tyres will come off their rims. This is despite inflating by 3psi over the recommended maximum. The tyres are marked M+S and do seem passable in the winter. The I10 has always performed decently in the snow. I'll switch to a decent brand soon. At 15,000 miles a year, the increase in economy will probably pay a decent chunk of tyres' cost.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2019